Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you Want Roe vs Wade (Abortion Law) to be Overturned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    A simple yes or no.
    I have no idea why my opinion or view should alter the way you accept the findings of a large scale global poll.

If you don't agree with it explain why.
    Again, you ignore so much of what is said, and prove your ignorance at the same time.

I suppose when you are as terrified as you are, then it is your only choice to run, duck and hide.

Oh, and to lie, lie, lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
      Again, you ignore so much of what is said, and prove your ignorance at the same time.

I suppose when you are as terrified as you are, then it is your only choice to run, duck and hide.

Oh, and to lie, lie, lie.

I asked you if you agreed with the poll results, you said you would only if agreed to something else.

Seems quite stupid to me.

I've asked you for a simple answer and again you cannot do that.

If you struggle with the simple, no wonder you are completely lost when the questions get a little tougher.

Tag someone else in, you are out of your depth.

Comment

I asked you if you agreed with the poll results, you said you would only if agreed to something else.

Seems quite stupid to me.

I've asked you for a simple answer and again you cannot do that.

If you struggle with the simple, no wonder you are completely lost when the questions get a little tougher.

Tag someone else in, you are out of your depth.
        Ok. I will agree to give you a yes or no answer if you agree to respond to everything with the type of answer I require.

Can you agree to that?

Because you are avoiding, running, and hiding, yet trying to demand that I answer your irrelevant questions.

Quid pro quo.

I will give you a yes or no as you ask. You will answer all of my questions in the format I request.

Deal?

Of course not. You are too much of a coward.

Comment

Ok. I will agree to give you a yes or no answer if you agree to respond to everything with the type of answer I require.

Can you agree to that?

Because you are avoiding, running, and hiding, yet trying to demand that I answer your irrelevant questions.

Quid pro quo.

I will give you a yes or no as you ask. You will answer all of my questions in the format I request.

Deal?

Of course not. You are too much of a coward.
          I don't agree to anything, I'm always honest and straight, but give you answers you require WTF.

If you don't want to answer, fair enough, but by not doing so, my point is proved.

Comment

I don't agree to anything, I'm always honest and straight, but give you answers you require WTF.

If you don't want to answer, fair enough, but by not doing so, my point is proved.
            I knew it. You are a coward, and a liar.

You make a demand of me that you refuse to honour yourself.

Case closed.

Comment

I knew it. You are a coward, and a liar.

You make a demand of me that you refuse to honour yourself.

Case closed.
              You won't answer a simple question, and I'm the coward 😂😂

Next please.

Comment

You won't answer a simple question, and I'm the coward 😂😂

Next please.
                "Answer my question, or you are a coward. Oh, but I refuse to answer yours."

Case closed.

Comment

"Answer my question, or you are a coward. Oh, but I refuse to answer yours."

Case closed.
                  Let me know if you ever become brave enough or admit you are wrong, which deep down you know.

Most pro abortionist know they are wrong but it is the doctrine of their political allegiance, so support even though every fibre of their being tells them that murdering babies is wrong.

Become brave enough to not be afraid of going against your group and speaking how you really feel.

Comment

Let me know if you ever become brave enough or admit you are wrong, which deep down you know.

Most pro abortionist know they are wrong but it is the doctrine of their political allegiance, so support even though every fibre of their being tells them that murdering babies is wrong.

Become brave enough to not be afraid of going against your group and speaking how you really feel.
                    You have been exposed as a liar, a coward and a hypocrite.

Wrong? When you demand answers but refuse to give them?

How can you even live with being such a coward.

Agree to answer my questions, just as you have demanded that I answer yours.

Otherwise this thread is just a testament to your cowardice - perhaps the worst coward that this forum has seen.

It is also a testament that you know - for a fact - that you cannot defend your position.

Agree to answer my questions you gutless piece of shit, and don't demand something you aren't prepared to reciprocate.

Comment

You have been exposed as a liar, a coward and a hypocrite.

Wrong? When you demand answers but refuse to give them?

How can you even live with being such a coward.

Agree to answer my questions, just as you have demanded that I answer yours.

Otherwise this thread is just a testament to your cowardice - perhaps the worst coward that this forum has seen.

It is also a testament that you know - for a fact - that you cannot defend your position.

Agree to answer my questions you gutless piece of shit, and don't demand something you aren't prepared to reciprocate.

Where is the quote where I lied?

Comment

Working...
                      X