No announcement yet.

Worst commentator.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst commentator.

Feels like DAZN has only been up for a minue but Sugar Ray Leonard talks like a guy who’s never seen a fight before. I’ve been thinking for a while that Farhood is the worst but SRL in less than 3 months tops the list.

I didn't watch last night but I recall SRL from PBC fights. You are right- He literally sounds like he knows nothing about boxing.

Comment

Carl Froch or David Haye, absolutely the worse of the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Kell Mercury View Post
        Forgot about Froch. He seems to be bad at speaking properly in general. Everything is just biased dribble.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
          Forgot about Froch. He seems to be bad at speaking properly in general. Everything is just biased dribble.
          Paulie is starting to agitate me now he’s been spending more and more time with the like of Johnny Nelson and Tony Bellew, amongst others such as Froch and Haye I liked that guy last night Darren Barker and was it Dave Coldwell ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kell Mercury View Post
            They're bad but they're not even the worst on SKY

Adam Smith and Johnny Nelson are far worse than Froch and Haye.

Comment

Lederman and Haye?

Comment

SRL is definitely up there if he's not #1. He's clearly getting jobs off his name more than his ability on the mic.

Comment

yeah this idea that a boxer has to commentate is stupid [sometimes]. As brilliant as sugar ray was in the ring, I don't like him calling fights.

The other guys mentioned aren't as bad tho - Froch is okay, Roy Jones is fine. I don't have a problem that I can recall with Haye. Not crazy about Bradley, but I can deal. Paulie is solid, if a bit repetitive.

Hire Andre Ward and Jim Lampley - that's a 2 man duo I always enjoyed. Listen to Rios vs Alvarez and then listen to Rios vs Alvarado 3.

Comment

You know on Sky where before the main event they have two commentators doing most of the undercard. one of them is a boxer...can't remember his name jamie I think something and some other guy who I don't know much about, but because they're not big personalities they're not constantly trying to say the right thing so it seems, to me anyway, that they're not editing what they're about to say in the minds before saying it and don't give a **** how they come across. I enjoy that type of commentary more, like having a couple of friends over.

Comment

Working...
                    X