Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rizin CEO Warns: Nasukawa Will Aim To Knock Mayweather Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rizin CEO Warns: Nasukawa Will Aim To Knock Mayweather Out!

Former five division Floyd Mayweather and Japanese kickboxing sensation Tenshin Nasukawa will be aiming to knock each other out next month, despite the match-up being an exhibition, the fight's promoter said Saturday. The bout between Mayweather and Nasukawa, first announced earlier this month, was abruptly scrapped by Mayweather over a "misunderstanding", according to the CEO of mixed martial arts promotor RIZIN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Former five division Floyd Mayweather and Japanese kickboxing sensation Tenshin Nasukawa will be aiming to knock each other out next month, despite the match-up being an exhibition, the fight's promoter said Saturday. The bout between Mayweather and Nasukawa, first announced earlier this month, was abruptly scrapped by Mayweather over a "misunderstanding", according to the CEO of mixed martial arts promotor RIZIN.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    It’s a sparring session.....! Mayweather will dance about for 9 minutes, perhaps throw few jabs, collect $100m

Comment

lol I bet he will try it but I bet he wont do it

Comment

Lol.
        I think that's been everyone's intention.
        I will be amazed if this little dude actually lands flush.

Comment

The only way he’s knocking out Mayweather is if he decides to break the rules and hits Floyd with a flying kick to the face.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
            It’s a sparring session.....! Mayweather will dance about for 9 minutes, perhaps throw few jabs, collect $100m
            I love how the Floyd fanboys keep inflating his purse lol

First 50m then 80m now 100m hahaha tackie Floyd’s does that *****tt all the time.

I just heard canelo’s record breaking contract is now 400million and could be up to 450million by next week 😁

Comment

Imagine this guy did knock Floyd out lol that would hurt his future earnings a lot, even if it is an exhibition

Comment

something about this bout sounds fishy...Floyd better get maximum security during the fight or he's gonna leave the ring on a stretcher after being kicked to the face,I smell a double-cross

Comment

any word on drug testing? I hear it’s a free for all out there and they be on some very serious drugs.

Floyd might be in for a rude awakening. If they can have Floyd show up for a press conference and still do things he is not aware of just imagine what they will try to do in the fight.

I think they allready have penalty money set aside just to get mayweather kicked up side his head on there platform lol. I can’t see them giving Floyd all that money just for 3 rounds. This is something mayweather should not have his name attached to.

Comment

I'd just love it if the bell goes and the little bleached midget flies out of the corner throwing kicks, knees, spinning back fists and elbows using Muay Thai neck holds etc. Just imagine the look on Floyd's face, would be comedy gold. Could picture him literally running from the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X