Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Secures Freddie Roach To Be in Corner For Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abracada View Post
    Fury has a 70% KO rate, 19 KOs so far.
    You could knock out most of them you fool

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      I'd have a 70% KO rate if I fought grade schoolers. There is no difference. He KO'd Steve Cunningham and ZERO of the heavyweights who were better than cab drivers. I see a record full of TKOs which indicates they are stoppages due to accumulation of punches. Even with Cunningham, the KO was the result of him being tired from Fury mauling him, then holding his head down for the KO punch.
      Agree but try to explain that to a casual...

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
        It's too late. The fight is just around the corner. He should have retained his uncle but whether he would be allowed in the USA is a different question. I'm sure things are not as good in the gym for him to be making such changes this late.
        Yes that's a good point. Both Peter Fury and John Fury are banned from entering the USA. From what I've read online from people in the know is Tyson Fury is looking amazing in the gym.

Comment

Bunch of Cuks here never entered a ring or wouldn’t make fun of Freddie’s health. And Ortiz has no legs or feints like fury different boxer

Comment

ben davison dosnt have the experience or authority for this event and fury has finally recognised it. theres no way hes approached roach just to do cuts, hes there to run the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
              How can fury be better than the former unified champ Ortiz? How?
              I ask myself the same question, don't forget Ortiz is a gold Olympic medalist also!

Comment

Because Fury is 6ft9 and can move like a man half his size. He keeps you at bay with a solid jab and not only that he plays wicked mind games with you before the fight has even started.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  You could knock out most of them you fool
                  Wilder’s KO’s on the other hand, all legit HOF heavyweights. Especially the fearsome Spilzka.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                    He does make good plans but can't bring changes once the game starts. As for being a cut man the guy shakes like a vibrator so I don't know how that will work.
                    Huh? Don't vibrators kind of.... well,,,, just vibrate?

Trembles ... like an NSB poster caught screwing Wilder's wife.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                      Wilder’s KO’s on the other hand, all legit HOF heavyweights. Especially the fearsome Spilzka.
                      Wildher is a pathetic cherry picker and most of his KO were cruiserweight but he does possess serious punching power. Not good enough to knock out Duhaupas but still a serious power, especially compared to fluffy fisted Fury. I think Fury has got a better chance knocking Wildher out if he fists him from behind rather than the front.

Comment

Working...
                      X