No announcement yet.

Another incel goes on a murdering spree

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Spot on, people really start panicking and start becoming afraid for their safety when they find themselves in a suburban 95% white neighborhood, verses how safe they feel when they find themselves in an urban 95% black neighborhood.
    Lived in black neighborhoods all my life and feel safe. Most people are killed by people they know, that goes for all races. It's all about who you choose to associate with. Mind your own business, be aware of your surroundings, don't associate with criminals, and you don't have anything to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
      Were you afraid one of them was going to give you another KO loss?

I don't remember posting "Hey, I'm looking for a ****ing bums opinion!", I was talking to Raynor......... Rudyo'
      Yeah, I got ko'd one night, **** happens. But still, at least I wasn't sitting my fatass in my recliner with a beer, watching the fights, just thinking that I could do that. What arenas have you fought in? What ex-champions have you ever thrown fists with? What future champions have you ever thrown fists with? What contenders have you ever thrown fists with. Oh, none? Exactly ......Rockin'
      Last edited by Rockin'; 11-03-2018, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Lived in black neighborhoods all my life and feel safe. Most people are killed by people they know, that goes for all races. It's all about who you choose to associate with. Mind your own business, be aware of your surroundings, don't associate with criminals, and you don't have anything to worry about.
        Yes, and none of what you said I disagree with. That still doesn't change statistics. You can't be constantly throwing shade at white people, calling them the biggest threat or danger in America and expect not to get called out on that bullsh|t.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Maybe Don Lemon was right
          Don Lemon isn't right, he shouldn't talk about white men ,when his favourite hobby in the world is getting it in his @ss from his white boyfriend

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            You can't be constantly throwing shade at white people, calling them the biggest threat or danger in America and expect not to get called out on that bullsh|t.
            Respond to the post where I said that

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
              Don Lemon isn't right, he shouldn't talk about white men ,when his favourite hobby in the world is getting it in his @ss from his white boyfriend

Comment

i do believe rockin is an incel in real life

Comment

RIP to the victims, I don't know if they caught the mofo already or not but hioefully they do and bury him under the prison for the rest of his life.

With that being said, when I'm at the gym working out, I don't really like having all these slutty women wearing clothes that are way too tight or too revealing around me. Working out is something that I take very seriously and when I'm in the gym I wanna focus on that. You can't be straight and not be distracted by the stuff these women wear these days. This is not a bar or a dating app, this is a place where you should be able to focus on being the best you, not showing off to others, just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
                    He was just trying to grab them by the Vinyasa.
                    Ehehe

Best post of the thread

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                      i do believe rockin is an incel in real life
                      No, I just have common sense and I am not afraid to speak my mind when I'm hearing bullsheeit. Simple as that...….Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X