Should Andrade of been disqualified?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You got a video of it?

Comment

It looked pretty rough on my end. Was shocked that the ref gave a count.

Comment

If he had play dead (Dr shaw high-style) he might have got DA disqualified. If he was american or european then i can see him doing that to get DA disqualified.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          It looked pretty rough on my end. Was shocked that the ref gave a count.
          he gave a count because he knocked him down legitimately before the foul punch

he should have been cautioned or straight up DQ after he counted the african

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post

he should have been cautioned or straight up DQ after he counted the african
            Actually replay showed Walter going down was a slip then when he was on his knees Andrade hit him. Also Ref didn't call the double knockdown later in the fight where both Andrade and Walter land punches at the same time and both fighters hit the canvas. He only gave a count to Walter.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
              It looked more like their legs got tangled up, and he tripped.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                Should Andrade of been disqualified for hitting that dude when he was already down? We have seen other fighters docked or point or flat out disqualified for hitting guys that are already down aka Roy Jones.
                He was very lucky. If he had been disqualified, he would've had no cause to complain.

On the UK Sky tv coverage Malignaggi called it straight away.

Comment

The fight should be ruled a no contest and Andrade should be banned for 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                    It looked more like their legs got tangled up, and he tripped.
                    Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    Actually replay showed Walter going down was a slip then when he was on his knees Andrade hit him. Also Ref didn't call the double knockdown later in the fight where both Andrade and Walter land punches at the same time and both fighters hit the canvas. He only gave a count to Walter.
                    yeh i just rewatched it and youre right

my bad

Comment

Working...
                    X