Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khabib's Dad Wants Mike Tyson, Loma Sr. For Mayweather Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, all we need now is a midget in a bikini for special referee and we have a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
      Do you understand fighting my friend? Conor was tired from grappling and worried about takedowns. Sure Khabib landed an overhand right, due to the threat of grappling. If Conor and Khabib fought a straight striking match Conor would beat the dog **** out of Khabib. It wouldn’t be competitive. Khabib is not a top 10 striker in his own division in mma. Floyd would massacre him.
      did you watch the fight my friend?

khabib knocked conor down in the 2nd round.. you tellling me by then conor gassed already? so that proves my point that kgabib showed a better stand up.

yes, floyd will beat khabib but it will be a lot more competitive than floyd vs conor.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        Why are morons like you who think Khabib has better boxing skills than McGregor still on this forum?
        You are the one who predicted Mcgregor to beat Mayweather so you should stfu

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
          You are the one who predicted Mcgregor to beat Mayweather so you should stfu
          WTF are you talking about?

Comment

WTF are you talking about?
            On your main you smelly alt

Comment

On your main you smelly alt
              Nope, have no alt. Next......

Comment

Why casuals like you who's got absolutely no clue about boxing are even on this forum?
                You dsab your the stupidest casual on here. I can't believe you flomôs are actually biting off this circus flœmo sht show 3.0

Floyd is a fckin disgrace to the sport of Boxing & should be banned for life 4 being such a fckin cherrypicking clown.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  You dsab your the stupidest casual on here. I can't believe you flomôs are actually biting off this circus flœmo sht show 3.0

Floyd is a fckin disgrace to the sport of Boxing & should be banned for life 4 being such a fckin cherrypicking clown.
                  WTF you on about? We are talking about your boy Mcgregor not Floyd. What a fool you are

Comment

Nope, have no alt. Next......
                    You are one stinky liar

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov, the father of UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov, believes his son would do a lot better against Floyd Mayweather Jr. in boxing match - at least better than MMA rival Conor McGregor.
                      [Click Here To Read More]
                      Tyson v Mayweather id pay for!

Comment

Working...
                      X