Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I知 being crushed by this young Jew kid fro Israel... I want to **** him up..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] I知 being crushed by this young Jew kid fro Israel... I want to **** him up..

He痴 way ahead of me... way... way... ahead of me... my excuse... he is Cohen, Rabbi class... I知 not Rabbi class, I知 warrior class..

I want to beat his young azz so bad,... he痴 under my skin, I値l admit he owns me.... worst part... he痴 not even knowing or caring.... jewish.. rabinnical class.. not my people... no wonder people hate jews.. I hate him, for being better than me, I hate myself, for not being on a kids level smart..

F it... a man has to know when to give up... I知 done... I am no where near his math, chess, Hebrew skills..

Anytime you want to jump Derranged , i'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      Anytime you want to jump Derranged , i'm in.
      I知 going crazy... I can稚 **** with him... he痴 young... why can稚 I defeat him...

I知 so mad..

Derranged is a solid poster.. I致e no issues with him... this ****ing young Jew kid is making me crazy mad..

Comment

Rabbinical Class are overpowered - they can psychologically manipulate warrior class into killing themselves, or they can manipulate others from the warrior class to kill a fellow warrior.

Just accept defeat man, there are levels to this chit and unfortunately YHWH didn't choose you to carry on the legacy of the ancient rabbis and prophets - you are but a foot soldier so you need to accept your place. There is still a place in heaven for you if you are worthy of the great I Am.

Yahweh bless! Shalom!

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
          Rabbinical Class are overpowered - they can psychologically manipulate warrior class into killing themselves, or they can manipulate others from the warrior class to kill a fellow warrior.

Just accept defeat man, there are levels to this chit and unfortunately YHWH didn't choose you to carry on the legacy of the ancient rabbis and prophets - you are but a foot soldier so you need to accept your place. There is still a place in heaven for you if you are worthy of the great I Am.

Yahweh bless! Shalom!
          I’m walking away from this kid...

Thank you for understanding... and I’m walking away... f him..

Thanks... I know when I’m whipped... I’ll walk it off...

He was on a whole bigger level...

I know my people, and my place... thank you brother...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I知 walking away from this kid...

Thank you for understanding... and I知 walking away... f him..

Thanks... I know when I知 whipped... I値l walk it off...

He was on a whole bigger level...

I know my people, and my place... thank you brother...
            The day will come when Yahweh calls upon all those from the warrior class to defend the holy land for the last time, so take pride in knowing that you have a greater purpose and that God sees your trials and tribulations and that the reward you shall receive is greater than anything this Earth can offer.

Shalom brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
              The day will come when Yahweh calls upon all those from the warrior class to defend the holy land for the last time, so take pride in knowing that you have a greater purpose and that God sees your trials and tribulations and that the reward you shall receive is greater than anything this Earth can offer.

Shalom brother!
              All smiles here... shalom..

Comment

Working...
              X