Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dave Allen: Luiz Ortiz Hits A Lot Harder Than Anthony Joshua! (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Allen: Luiz Ortiz Hits A Lot Harder Than Anthony Joshua! (VIDEO)

He only sparred Joshua though..

@ 3:00

I don't think any heavyweight hits as hard as Joshua. He KOs 100% of his opponents and Ortiz doesn't. Joshua is 250 pounds of muscle with fast hands and perfect punching technique. That adds up to tremendous punching power as the results of his fights should tell you. Look how easily and quickly he just KOed a guy who went 9 rounds with Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      He only sparred Joshua though..

@ 3:00

Jesus christ, he's slurring his speech like michael sprott. get that man to the hospital ffs.

Comment

Ortiz is definitely a dark horse, he would have to be a mandatory before anyone would fight him.

Comment

Ortiz hit him so hard hes talking like kell brook

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I don't think any heavyweight hits as hard as Joshua. He KOs 100% of his opponents and Ortiz doesn't. Joshua is 250 pounds of muscle with fast hands and perfect punching technique. That adds up to tremendous punching power as the results of his fights should tell you. Look how easily and quickly he just KOed a guy who went 9 rounds with Wilder.
            Whilst I agree, I don't think the Molina fight is a gauge of anything. the bum didn't come to fight and was more than happy to get his check and get out of there as quick as possible.

If he had put in the kind of effort he did against Wilder then it would be a different situation.

But yeah I doubt Ortiz hits as hard as Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              Jesus christ, he's slurring his speech like michael sprott. get that man to the hospital ffs.
              His tongue was cut.

Comment

Joshua hits hard but you never see him really ice anybody like Wilder does. A lot of his stoppages in his career, especially early fights were refs jumping in. In recent fights, fighters have gotten up from his shots, some just didn't want to continue i.e Martin.

I'm not exactly a Wilder fan but he actually puts peoples lights out.

As for Ortiz, who knows. We will probably see the best of Ortiz when he has a good opponent in. Many Cuban fighters just do enough to win when it's almost too easy. They don't seem to overexert themselves unless they have to. Maybe Ortiz will be similar.
                Last edited by deathofaclown; 12-11-2016, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hagler★ View Post
                  Whilst I agree, I don't think the Molina fight is a gauge of anything. the bum didn't come to fight and was more than happy to get his check and get out of there as quick as possible.

If he had put in the kind of effort he did against Wilder then it would be a different situation.

But yeah I doubt Ortiz hits as hard as Joshua
                  how many guy's out of his 18 opponent came to fight?

this is the key point in AJ's career.

Everyone says AJ will KO parker, KO wilder KO fury KO XYZ based on KO'ing some bum's that have no intention of fight back.

Parker for example is looking very vunerable after being thrown in with top 15 guy's early in his career, but the experience is invaluable.

AJ is learning nothing KO'ing these can's.

Btw im answering my own question here but the 1 guy from 18 that actually fought back was Dillian whyte and we all saw what happened in round 2. A D- (im being generous) fighter in whyte had AJ buzzed badly.

Imagine if that was ortiz, parker, wilder, haye or even fury landing that left hook on him....

Comment

it might be true. Ortiz hits harder than many heavyweights but I think Povetkin is strongest HW right now. Im looking forward to his fighting against Bermane Stiverne this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                    X