Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GS would have beaten Jordan's Chicago Bulls.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    They actually played defense back then. The NBA has been pussified so much since then it's practically a different sport, no comparison.

/thread
    Defenses are better now.

They just allowed harder fouls then.

Comment

It's funny how ppl say defense was better back then.

Lol

Scores back then was higher.

Also no defense schemes just one on one.

Ppl think they played better D because ppl fouled harder and didn't get kicked out.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        I always laugh when I read on comment section of ESPN how Jordan's Chicago Bulls would just toy are around GS warriors. These geezers are always biased when it comes to retired teams or athletes.

The truth is Athletes/Teams are better now than 10 or 20 years ago. 10 to 20 years from now, athletes will be better than athletes today.

Sports records are always broken because of better nutrition, better coaching (you learn from the past) and more sophisticated training facilities and doctors.
        I think you have over stayed your welcome

Comment

The 2013 Heat would annihilate this Warriors team. As would the '04 Pistons and '01 Lakers

Comment

Bulls had two of the best perimeter defenders of all time, and one of the best rebounders of all time. Sounds like Warriors kryptonite to me. If anyone could contain Klay and Steph outside it's 6'6 and 6'8 Pippen and Jordan.

If anyone could keep the Warriors from getting those long offensive rebounds to a three it's Rodman. The Spurs during the playoffs will bust out all their weapons and gameplan and show people that the Warriors can be contained by a good defensive team.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X