Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Student Sentenced to 15 Years in North Korea

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...client=safari#

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0WI0BN

Last edited by Enayze; 03-16-2016, 08:45 PM.

A lesson to all idiots who want to visit that dump.

Comment

Wtf would you want to go to N. Korea in the first place? You're just asking to be detained and imprisoned.

Comment

Natural selection taking it's course.

good riddance.

Comment

Ridiculous punishment but that kid is a complete moron for going to North Korea and trying to steal some ****. Seriously I don't feel bad for that dumb@ss.

Comment

Good, the stupid communist student will finally get a taste of real communism.

Comment

Ridiculous sentence, but at the same time the kid was literally BEGGING for it. He knew he was in a place that was super anti-west and executes people for no reason at all on the regular.

Think you're immune because you're American/white? Hard lesson he's learning.

Comment

That stupid kid is probably a liberal. Just look at his queer face. This is what happens in a pampered pussified society where everyone gets everything handed to them. People grow up thinking they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, and then cry like a girl when they end up behind bars.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleK4TripleG View Post
                  That stupid kid is probably a liberal. Just look at his queer face. This is what happens in a pampered pussified society where everyone gets everything handed to them. People grow up thinking they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, and then cry like a girl when they end up behind bars.
                  If WW3 ever happens, American men will be mowed down like a hot knife through butter.

A few weeks ago I saw 2 young men stranded on the side of the road. One of them was on his phone while the other was looking totally confused at what to do. 30 minutes later while driving back the other way, the tire and the jack were out, but they were both laying on the ground and the dude was still on the phone. I drove by laughing my ass off

shyt is pathetic
                  Last edited by BigNuts; 03-16-2016, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                    If WW3 ever happens, American men will be mowed down like a hot knife through butter.

A few weeks ago I saw 2 young men stranded on the side of the road. One of them was on his phone while the other was looking totally confused at what to do. 30 minutes later while driving back the other way, the tire and the jack were out, but they were both laying on the ground and the dude was still on the phone. I drove by laughing my ass off

shyt is pathetic
                    That experience you had is a beautiful portrait of what American society has become. When I was growing up I was told several times that every man should know how to change a tire, and you can be damn sure I knew how to do it before I was 12 years old. If WW3 ever does come I will be fighting alongside the Russians. I refuse to fight side by side with a bunch of liberal vegetarians who can't change a tire and who tweeze their eyebrows.

Comment

Working...
                    X