No announcement yet.

The Green Room

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Green Room

No explanation needed. Lets keep it positive and keep the trolling out of it. Respect to all the BoxingScene.com writers and editors for keeping us informed and entertained daily.

Blessings all!

Sugar Adam Ali
    SlyBoots
    GordoMilliones
    MR. David
    DosRounds

Received the first green K from The Green Room

Comment

I'll have to spread some green to you later. Sent some recently

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
        No worries. You always hit me up brother. I'll keep doing the same for you once we're refreshed.

Comment

Give me some green and Ill hit you back tomorrow, I ran out of k for today.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
            Gotta spread around more user CP before giving more to Dick Senormous. I'll hit you up once it refreshes.

Comment

Amen!

Comment

i dont get it.
                Isnt the point of karma so that people can give you props for a good post?
                Or negative karma for a bad/stupid post.

If people just give and receive karma for the sake of karma, what i the point?

Comment

Does it even work for people that aren't heavy hitters?. I mean how many hits of my karma would it take to put someone up a notch, a thousand?.

Comment

Originally posted by Trudoe View Post

No explanation needed. Lets keep it positive and keep the trolling out of it. Respect to all the BoxingScene.com writers and editors for keeping us informed and entertained daily.
                    Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
                    Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
                    Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    i dont get it.
                    Isnt the point of karma so that people can give you props for a good post?
                    Or negative karma for a bad/stupid post.

If people just give and receive karma for the sake of karma, what i the point?
                    Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    Does it even work for people that aren't heavy hitters?. I mean how many hits of my karma would it take to put someone up a notch, a thousand?.
                    Knocked you out with the green!

Comment

Working...
                    X