No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Vows - "There Will Be More Fights!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
    I was nearly right, Pac was on his way to destroying the great JMM but he just got to excited, he will have to correct it or get the same thing , but I have a feeling he will correct it , come that time if you are still here we can do the points thing on here mang.

UNTIL THEN MANG ,,,,,,take this Have fun , yer day is coming mang, LMAO !!!
    Was nearly right? Since when did that count? LOL @ your moral victory, too bad it doesn't count. And you don't know if he was going to "destroy" Marquez, because Marquez KHTFO, MANG! Get off Pac's nuggets - damn scrotum......

Comment

Brace yourselves for another KO pac*tards. lol

(why is "pac* tards getting bleeped out??????)

Comment

I think Pacman will fight 3-4 more times before hanging them up. I think he KO's Bradley, Rios next year.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
          there will be more catch weight fights and damaged goods..because we just found out anyone who possesses "any" danger is too much for him.
          Yo my man, why do you have a picture of Mayweather dropping a smaller Marquez as if to suggest Floyd beat him fair and square? Fact is Mayweather came in over wieght becuz he was scared - typical.

He also ran and made unprecedented, quite frankly unrealistic demands to fight the Pacman in his prime. Why? Everyone knows he was scared. While Marquez raised to Pacman's challenge (in his prime) and we got 4 great, controversial fights as a result. If Floyd wants to be the best, he has to fight the best at their best and not run, cherry pick opponents or fight with an unfair advantage.

Dude has the fastest hands in the game, greatest skills but refuses to use them or step up. What a sham. And, I'm actually one of the guys that thinks Floyd would of beat Pacman. Too bad he is just too much of a (fill in the blank) to step up. "peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
            Was nearly right? Since when did that count? LOL @ your moral victory, too bad it doesn't count. And you don't know if he was going to "destroy" Marquez, because Marquez KHTFO, MANG! Get off Pac's nuggets - damn scrotum......
            LOLOLOL if they fight again, I can't see Pacman making any adjustments. As Roy Jones Jr. was saying, "the one thing that stuck out in my head when interviewing Juan Manuel Marquez is that he said, Manny may be faster and stronger, but I'm smarter."

This fight proves that Juan outsmarted the great Manny and if people think it was a "lucky" shot, they don't know **** about boxing.

Comment

Manny looked good on Saturday until he got aced. I'm not sure if that type of loss will change him or not as a fighter. I'm inclined to think nobody forgets an experience like that, but Manny is also a unique fighter and the fact that he hasn't completely retreated from the public eye is a telling sign that he isn't slipping into a crazy depression like so many fighters tend to do in this situation..

I hope he treads carefully. Get the 5th rematch if you can, rematch Bradley if you can.. That's it though. Forget about fighting Floyd, don't fight Alvarez.

If Manny just tries to redeem his 2 back to back losses from this year then that is a career as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

MANNY was fighting very well but i saw no movements right-left,right-left with the body before attack and he let JMM put his feet over his feet again;anyawy he was fighting good and JMM's face was becoming to bleed badly before the KO;anyawy let me tell that a man that never hurt MANNY in 36 rounds can't put him KD and KO cold with only one punch and no combinations but most incredible is that JMM was able to take a powerfull right hook and a tremendous straight left hand only to lose his balance touching the canvas with the glove but he was still strong on his legs......sorry but i don't believe that DONKEY CAN FLY and IMO the combination:
                HUGE MUSCLES + COACH THAT WORKED WITH STEROIDS IN THE PAST = CHEATER!
                Last edited by lutenco; 12-12-2012, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
                  Pacman should concentrate in Boxing if he is really serious in fighting again!

He was indeed doing a fine job disfiguring the face of Marquez, before Marquez threw that brutal punch putting Pacman to sleep, and when Pacman woke up his face is still clean, while Marquez' face was bruised with cuts and blood.

5th Encounter in 2013?

Let both of them decide!
                  HAHAHHA

Wow, so..... Pac basically won then ?

Yay, the champ is back LOL

Comment

I was nearly right, Pac was on his way to destroying the great JMM but he just got to excited, he will have to correct it or get the same thing , but I have a feeling he will correct it , come that time if you are still here we can do the points thing on here mang.

UNTIL THEN MANG ,,,,,,take this Have fun , yer day is coming mang, LMAO !!!
                    Then buckle up tight pac-stain, because you got some more hurt coming

If Plankiao had fought Mayweather, he would still be in a coma.

Comment

I disagree and think to go on a crusade for the 5th fight.

Pac """"""GAVE"""""" Marquez three extra fights after the draw, he lost the last , so the professional JMM is , I think he will consider Pac and will give him the Last fight of the great rivalry and show the world he can really do this again or get KO'd himself.
                      Marquez """"""GAVE"""""" Pacquiao 4 chances.

Pacquiao has never beaten Marquez.

Marquez nearly killed Plankiao last weekend.

I thought he was dead.

Comment

Working...
                      X