Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a confession to make, I'm getting sick of Floyd Mayweather jr..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Floyd is impossible to make a fight with, he either dont fight, cant decide who he wants to fight, doesnt let his fans know who he is fighting or if he ever if gonna fight again!

As usual Pac dont let his fans down, and as he cant get Floyd, he will give his fans a fight against JMM and see him KO JMM possibly. What is floyd giving his fans? Is he fighting Sergio or was it Canelo next?
    You see Floyd is a coward, he is using negotiations with Pac to avoid fighting anyone else now. Pac is using JKD, he cant get Floyd so has other options. Youve got to be flexible.
    Pacquiao is the only fighter that Mayweather has had problems with
    Oscar,Hatton and Cotto all had problems negotiating with Pacquiao
    It's pretty obvious that Mayweather is waiting to see what happens dec 8
    If Pacquiao gets through he will try again to make that fight
    If not,Canelo will be next with Martinez a possibility
    Mayweather was flexible,agreeing to a catchweight and allowing a 7 day cut off
    Manny threw it in his face and will not get an offer like that again

We would all love to have seen this fight but when it fell through in 2010 Mayweather fought Mosley while Pacquiao fought Clottey
    Who is giving fans the fights they want because no one was looking for Pacquiao to fight Clottey,Margarito,Mosley and Bradley
    We have seen his fights with Marquez
    Great fights but fans weren't really looking for a fourth fight

Comment

Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
      Pacquiao is the only fighter that Mayweather has had problems with
      Oscar,Hatton and Cotto all had problems negotiating with Pacquiao
      It's pretty obvious that Mayweather is waiting to see what happens dec 8
      If Pacquiao gets through he will try again to make that fight
      If not,Canelo will be next with Martinez a possibility
      Mayweather was flexible,agreeing to a catchweight and allowing a 7 day cut off
      Manny threw it in his face and will not get an offer like that again
      I think you are exagerating that Pac had problems negotiatiing with Hatton, DLH and Miguel. The fights got made didnt they and didnt take 3 years like they are taking with Floyd. Pac fights regularly so cant be having difficulty making and negotiatiing fights.

Floyd dont have problems negotiatiing with his opponents as Floyds opponents just agree to everything Floyd wants, its floyds way or the highway. Take it or leave it. If JMM or hatton requested a fight at 140 with Floyd, Floyd would have kicked up a stink scene, with tantrums and tiaras, throwing his toys out of his pram and stamping his little feet in protest. youd better believe it.

Pac fighting regularly the biggest names in the sport of boxing, proves Pac has no problem negotiatiing fights. Floyd fighting once every 3 years proves and shows many problems with Floyd. Where do we start?
      Last edited by hugh grant; 11-17-2012, 10:39 AM.

Comment

I think you are exagerating that Pac had problems negotiatiing with Hatton, DLH and Miguel. The fights got made didnt they and didnt take 3 years like they are taking with Floyd. Pac fights regularly so cant be having difficulty making and negotiatiing fights.

Floyd dont have problems negotiatiing with his opponents as Floyds opponents just agree to everything Floyd wants, its floyds way or the highway. Take it or leave it.

Pac fighting regularly the biggest names in the sport of boxing, proves Pac has no problem negotiatiing fights. Floyd fighting once every 3 years proves and shows many problems with Floyd. Where do we start?

when pac gets them, all they are is names anymore, a shell of their former selves. thats how puppet master arum likes em...

Comment

Floyd dont have problems negotiatiing with his opponents as Floyds opponents just agree to everything Floyd wants, its floyds way or the highway. Take it or leave it. If JMM or hatton requested a fight at 140 with Floyd, Floyd would have kicked up a stink scene, with tantrums and tiaras, throwing his toys out of his pram and stamping his little feet in protest. youd better believe it.

Pacquiao's fights with Hatton and Cotto were cancelled during negotiations with Pacquiao,no such problem with Floyd
          Mayweather gave Pacquiao 50/50 and a catchweight....seems pretty ****ing fair to me

Comment

Plus Pacquiao fights regularly against Top Rank fighters,obviously a bit easier to make
            Floyd said many years ago he will be fighting once a year for tax reasons,why is that such an issue for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
              Pacquiao's fights with Hatton and Cotto were cancelled during negotiations with Pacquiao,no such problem with Floyd
              Mayweather gave Pacquiao 50/50 and a catchweight....seems pretty ****ing fair to me
              Stop exagerating the problems Pac supposedly had negotiating. Its called discussion and all ended well within a reasonable time span, where people didnt lose interest in wanting to watch the fight.

I remember the trouble people had to actually agree to eventually fight Hatton. Will he dare or not dare to fight hatton? He had 2 years to decide he wanted JMM and actually spent two years studying JMM as he knew he was the one he wanted.
              JMM agreed to everything so of course Floyd was happy. He had nearly half a lifetime in boxing terms to agree to fight Cotto, after seeing him busted up twice by pac and margarito so of course there was no problem eventaully deciding to fight Miguel. I cant ignore the half a boxing lifetime it took Floyd though, although im sure you'll forgive FLoyd.

Comment

A few years ago I came to the realization that I had to stop listening to what a fighter has to say. Most fighters only sound like broken records anyway and nothing is ever really gained from listening to them.

All I do now is watch them fight. If they fight they get my attention. I have a huge list of fighters who I enjoy watching in the ring and will gladly pay to watch many of them. Floyd and Manny are at the top of that list.

My motto is less talking, more fighting please. If they do not fight, well that is less money for them and their own loss. There are always more fighters to watch and enjoy.

Comment

Stop exagerating the problems Pac supposedly had negotiating. Its called discussion and all ended well within a reasonable time span, where people didnt lose interest in wanting to watch the fight.

I remember the trouble people had to actually agree to eventually fight Hatton. Will he dare or not dare to fight hatton? He had 2 years to decide he wanted JMM and actually spent two years studying JMM as he knew he was the one he wanted.
                  JMM agreed to everything so of course Floyd was happy. He had nearly half a lifetime in boxing terms to agree to fight Cotto, after seeing him busted up twice by pac and margarito so of course there was no problem eventaully deciding to fight Miguel. I cant ignore the half a boxing lifetime it took Floyd though, although im sure you'll forgive FLoyd.
                  Arum and Cotto refused to face Floyd at 140 as did Hatton
                  They chose to wait
                  I also remember Mayweather offering step a side money to Marquez if Pacquiao wanted the fight

Obviously you hate Floyd and your hard for Pacquiao so there is no point in stating the facts for you
                  So I'm done with this conversation and enjoy your ignorance

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    I've been a fan of his forever, I've stood by him forever and took abuse on this forum for that since the day I started posting back in 07...

I became a fan because I was fascinated how he operated in the ring,
                    He was/is flawless in nearly every way, I couldn't not respect him for that and could watch him in the ring allday...

But over the last two years in particular (now more than ever,)
                    I'm getting sick of him. I respect he is a family man blah blah... whatever...

But he's 35 now and going on about all this money shit and it's just becoming boring at this stage, it seems like he doesn't care about boxing anymore and just wants to talk about "The Money Team," I mean wtf is the Money team? It's not a promotional company, it's not a record label, it's a bunch of dudes in the 30's going around flashing Mayweathers money, it's quite frankly sickening.

In my opinion Floyd needs to get back in the ring, I don't care who it's against. Don't take this thread wrong,
                    I don't think he's ducking anyone, At the moment I can't say how good he still is, but I do think he could still beat most guys out there right now, excluding maybe Martinez...

I hope the rumours of him meeting Arum where true and we get to see him back in the ring again,
                    But he needs to get out of his own ass and focus on what made who he is today.
                    You are an alt. We ain't allowed to have these feelings because if we do we automatically become alts.

Comment

• at all #TheMoneyTeam haters on this site. Let the man live.

Comment

Working...
                      X