Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite type of meat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kangaroo and horse is listed but turkey isn't? I don't eat red meat, so turkey would have to be my favorite due to how versatile it can be.

Comment

4 white chickens and a coke

Comment

Reptile meat

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
          Kangaroo and horse is listed but turkey isn't? I don't eat red meat, so turkey would have to be my favorite due to how versatile it can be.
          I could've listed turkey instead of rabbit, kangaroo or horse but didn't think of it, call it a slip up. Than again, kangaroo is maybe important for our Aussie brethren.

Comment

Originally posted by CSCD View Post
            Reptile meat
            Nothing wrong with that. My uncle once sent a package of reptile meat for Christmas to my mom. It was basically intended as a joke to freak her out. However it was some quality stuff, and I cooked and ate all of it myself because I was the only one that would touch it. It included frog legs, snapping turtle, alligator, and rattlesnake. I had know idea what I was doing, so I basically grilled most of it, except I fried the frog legs in oil in a deep cast iron skillet. It was all not too bad. Reptile has an interesting texture to it.

Comment

I love buffalo mean. Its high in protein and very lean.

Comment

Hmm, probably Beef.

Turkey a close second.

Comment

i will eat almost anything.

i voted for beef. a world class steak is hard to top.

Comment

Originally posted by CSCD View Post
                    Reptile meat
                    Alligator meat down south? Its pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Yes, skinless chicken breast. I do have lean pork tenderloin which isn't bad for you.
                      I love chicken breast but its gets real old and isnt as flavorful

I eat pork, especially pork tenderloin a lot. Its basically the "white meat" of pork, which gets a horrible rep

Comment

Working...
                      X