Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire Clips Nishioka For a Ninth Round TKO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fhucking sheit, donaire's knock out was fhucking amazing!! it just can't get better than that. he's the next superstar in the entire boxing domain. depending on how pacquiao performs in his next fight, donaire might very well be the next p4p king!!! mark it on stone!!

Comment

• You could see how respectful Nishioka was of Donaire's power by how reluctant he was to let his hands go. I think he was too concerned about blocking that left hook and forgot about the attack from straight punches.

Just shows that Donaire can get you in many ways, and damn he's likely to tag you on a counter as well!

Comment

• The two times olimpic gold medalist , two times world amateur champ , 6 times cuban national champ , wba interim champ , wba regular champ , rigondeaux , has proven more than vazquez and matebula ; and you , donito fought them . Stop the excuses , you are totaly scared of my man , el chacal. Max , hbo , and the whole boxing hard core fan knows it . I lost all the respect i had for you. You will run to 126 . Rigo would beat you.

Comment

• It's really incredible to see such world class fighters so scared of Donaire's power. He is an incredible fighter, he was patient, varied, sucked Nishioka in and clocked him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter White View Post
            It's hilarious that people are still hating Donaire. Donaire just beat the #1 guy at 122. Donaire now has three legacy wins over Darchinyan (also the IBF/IBO titlist, the favorite, undefeated when Donaire beat him, ), Montiel (#7 P4P/#1 118 fighter at the moment when Donaire beat him), and now Nishioka (#1 122 fighter). How many does Rigondeaux have? Teon Kennedy? I'll give him some credit for Rico Ramos (#2 122 .lber at the time) but Rigo was the favorite going into that fight.

It's also unbelievable that some people already discredit this win because Donaire looked bigger.
            Whatever, at this point I don't pay attention to it, and neither should anyone else. I hope Donaire somehow ends up fighting the Mares/Moreno winner next because it will be really funny to hear people hate on that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by lazarito52 View Post
              The two times olimpic gold medalist , two times world amateur champ , 6 times cuban national champ , wba interim champ , wba regular champ , rigondeaux , has proven more than vazquez and matebula ; and you , donito fought them . Stop the excuses , you are totaly scared of my man , el chacal. Max , hbo , and the whole boxing hard core fan knows it . I lost all the respect i had for you. You will run to 126 . Rigo would beat you.
              lol! his resume looks "amateur"! Is it hard for him to prove himself first? 11 fights in pro and who has he beaten? btw, dont hide in your ALT? boy! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                I'm aware. That "price themselves out" has become synonymous with Nonito's opposition. Moreno/Arce/Rigondeaux have supposedly priced themselves out.

All I'm saying is, i'm not going to hold my breath for Mares/Moreno vs. Donaire given the circumstances and I won't criticize either party when the fight falls through. These promotions gotta grow the fuck up. Rigo seems to be the only person left. I think Rigo should fight a couple more solid opponents before Nonito, but I'm pretty sure he'll take the fight for whatever $$$ if it comes across his plate next.
                Moreno did walk away from Donaire. I could find the article if you want. That fight was almost official but Moreno didn't like the money and ended up going to Golden Boy a couple months later.

Comment

• What did matebula prove ? Vazquez ? Vazquez had been knocked down by arce . Matebula / ? ? ? Rigo will counter you all night long , will get you open . You know that . Hbo knows it. At least pac has said he wants to fight floyd ; but you ? You duck rigo.

Comment

• What is with the hate on this site? We got the FOTY in Rios-Alvarado, Donaire outclassed and stopped the #1 ranked fighter at 122, and all I'm reading in every thread is hate. What the hell has people so salty?

Comment

• Rigo still has to prove himself for some credible fighters at 122 before thinking of fighting Donaire. Who has Rigondeaux beaten but all door knobs..

Comment

Working...
                      X