Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd beats Canelo after jail, is he lineal or RING champ at 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    This is why I don't like having conversations with you. because, you really lack reading comprehension.
    Lol I don't like having convo's with you because you delete your posts when proven wrong and have to always be right about everything.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      I hear what you're saying. He doesn't have a notable name on his record. I understand that.

My point in the argument is the highlighted.

If Dzinziruk beats someone worthy, which he's capable of doing and gets the fights he's been asking for for the last several years, by the time Mayweather beats Canelo, Lara or Kirkland, guess who will be waiting if he's consistently winning also? Dzinziruk.

Or do you think I was expecting Mayweather to defeat Lara, Kirkland, Canelo and Dzinziruk all within a year?
      And, if he doesn't?

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        whats the new ring rules about being the ring champ?.....tho dont know why they bumped pac down after floyd struggled with cotto, but besides that, what's up?...
        1. Cotto was a champ, 2. He was a champ @ 54. Manny didn't fight Cotto at 54, he fought Cheeto @ 50, and Cheeto wasn't even ranked there....

Comment

I think ring would call the winner of that fight the champ but sometimes ring makes no sense.Right now they have the champion at 154 vacant. Floyd is #1 Cotto is #2 and Canelo is #3. That means they want Floyd and Cotto to fight to become the ring champion. Since they just fought and Floyd clearly won, why not just make Floyd the ring champion? They had Cotto #1 when Floyd fought him and they had Canelo at #2.

Comment

Working...
          X