Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: The punch Mosley landed on Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He will automatically stop Floyd but dropped JMM with mad hard punches and couldnt finish him and he's smaller than Floyd

Comment

floyd would probably end up in a coma for the rest of his life

When Pac dropped Shane (who has a ATG chin), he said that he went back to his corner and asked what round it was and Nazeem said it was the 6th. Pac gave him a concussion and Pac wasn't even trying.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        see most people don't remember that Hatton got up twice against Manny Pacquiao hell Manny even had him wobbled in 2nd before the KO

this is one Punch power

yeah and sergio fought Paul for 12 rounds the first time without even coming close to knocking him out.

he doesn't have 1 punch KO power either than.

you're a ****ign idiot.

Comment

If that punch was from Pacquiao it woulda been ova!!

Comment

LOL'ed @ people saying Manny won't land ****.

Fanboys are clueless.

Comment

As another poster stated, Pacquioa doesn't have the one punch power that Shane has therefore Floyd would most likely recover or clinch Pac, which would take him out of his rythym. I believe Pacquiao will be able to land on Floyd more than any of Floyds previous opponents but I highly doubt he stops Floyd. Pac hasn't stopped anybody since Cotto and that was several fights ago.

Comment

I disagree that Pac doesnt have one punch power. When he loads up with big shots they are very dangerous punches.

Hatton was chinny, but that KO punch would have seriously hurt anyone if it landed on their jaw.
                The shot that put down SSM wasnt hug, but it still shook SSM up.

I wouldnt underestimate Floyd's resilience and heart. Floyd showed he can be badly hurt and survive, and come back strong.
                I think Pac puts him down, but Floyd survives the round and still wins. Unfortunately.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bombs;11277780]That's the thing with Mayweathers defense, a lot of people praise it highly but big punches ALWAYS get thru it. Even Ortiz landed two clean sharp shots in the 4th. Imagine Pacquiaos 1000 punch combinations.

What a dumb ass. You cant know **** about boxing. How many times has Mayweather fought someone who was proclaimed to have more knockout power than him? Big punches always get thru? If this was the case, he'd be knocked out you ****ing idiot. Stick to watching golf or tennis.

Comment

Nah, Mayweather won't go down because of his ego. Regardless of who gave him the punch. He'll recover and make you a toy.

Comment

That was a great punch on the ear by Mosley.

Comment

Working...
                      X