No announcement yet.

More exciting fighter: Wladimir Klitschko or Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Well he has fought on HBO over a dozen times I believe in the past and yes with Haye will be there again.....the poll results are fine with me I am not so arrogant to actually debate someone's personal preference in a non-fact based thread.

Paulie can be fun because he throws in volume at least and in combination even if he has no power at all.

I don't make mythical ATG rankings because I am not 90 years old nor am I pretending to know everything about the sport from when it began or seen every fight which every great fighter took part in like many poster here pretend to.

It seems you have some issue with me from a past thread and decided to bring it up now for whatever reason.
    The only reason I argued with you is because out of all the main Klitscko fans, you seem one of the few that will actually debate properly...other fans just post random/useless facts/percentages, or make it a racial thing......

The only reason I brought up Holyfield/Lennox was because, like you, I also haven't watched a mass amount of fights from previous decades to jump to conclusions, so I gave you two quite recent fighters for you to judge......

Comment

Originally posted by -KPB- View Post
      The only reason I argued with you is because out of all the main Klitscko fans, you seem one of the few that will actually debate properly...other fans just post random/useless facts/percentages, or make it a racial thing......

The only reason I brought up Holyfield/Lennox was because, like you, I also haven't watched a mass amount of fights from previous decades to jump to conclusions, so I gave you two quite recent fighters for you to judge......
      Flattery will get you everywhere with me yes no copy and paste with me.

Even if I did make an ATG list like that, Wlad's career is not over yet so its hard to place him anywhere. If he loses to Haye he is out of the running for good and a win over Haye and a longer title run.........who knows really.

Comment

Wlad bacause at least with his fights, you get woken up only to say "Oh ****, what'd I miss?" instead of "oh, its done...finally"

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Flattery will get you everywhere with me yes no copy and paste with me.

Even if I did make an ATG list like that, Wlad's career is not over yet so its hard to place him anywhere. If he loses to Haye he is out of the running for good and a win over Haye and a longer title run.........who knows really.
          Im kinda torn with the Haye fight.....I kinda see it like the Floyd vs Hatton fight...where by, because Hatton hadn't proven he could fight at 147, Floyd doesnt get too much credit for stopping Ricky (I understand why, to be honest)

IMO, Haye has done nothing at Heavyweight for people to think he can beat Wlad.......IMO, Wlad is too intelligent and Haye has a leaky defense.....

Idealy, Haye should have fought Adamek, Ibragimov, Povetkin.....had he beaten all of these...it would have been a super fight...right now I see it as more of a hype fight.....

Plus we will never know how good Haye was at HW, as he is retiring....

Comment

Originally posted by -KPB- View Post
            Im kinda torn with the Haye fight.....I kinda see it like the Floyd vs Hatton fight...where by, because Hatton hadn't proven he could fight at 147, Floyd doesnt get too much credit for stopping Ricky (I understand why, to be honest)

IMO, Haye has done nothing at Heavyweight for people to think he can beat Wlad.......IMO, Wlad is too intelligent and Haye has a leaky defense.....

Idealy, Haye should have fought Adamek, Ibragimov, Povetkin.....had he beaten all of these...it would have been a super fight...right now I see it as more of a hype fight.....

Plus we will never know how good Haye was at HW, as he is retiring....
            I agree totally, but I guess we will find out what Haye is made of.....this is a massive step up from the comp he has faced.

I wish Haye did fight the fighters you mentioned, if he would he would be looked at like a sort of HW phenom going in against the champ instead of a guy with some ability who could possibly check Wlad's not so iron chin and pull of an upset.

Comment

Mayweather.. he's like a poet in the ring completely contrasts his out of the ring persona.

Comment

Wlad is obviously more exciting. He has 49 KOs in 55 wins. Haye will be Wlad's 50th knockout victim.

Floyd only has 25 KOs in 41 wins. He only has 1 KO in his last 6 fights.

If you wanna see boring decisions...watch Floyd

If you wanna see beatdowns and knockouts...watch Wlad

Comment

Watching Floyd's fight is like watching curling in mid-summer while watching Wlad fight is like witnessing a super bowl game.

Comment

Whats more exciting?

Listening to golf on the radio or cd. Neither.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      at least Wlad is fighting Haye.

no way floyd would fight him if in Wlad's position
                      Yeah that is true.

Comment

Working...
                      X