No announcement yet.

Boxer or Brawler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxer or Brawler

What style of boxer do you prefer watching and who is your favourite of that particular style and why?

I prefer defensive fighters, or 'slick' fighters. Mayweather, Whitaker, Benton, Qawi, Benitez, Locche, Toney etc.

Or just generally skillful fighters. They don't have to be 'defensive' or 'slick' for me to like them. For example Arguello and Monzon are probably my favourite fighters, who obviously aren't 'slick' but are tremendously skilled.

Of course I love a good scrap too. But that's my preferance.
    Last edited by IronDanHamza; 04-02-2011, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SPREAD View Post
      What style of boxer do you prefer watching and who is your favourite of that particular style and why?
      Boxer

The sport is called boxing not brawling. That's why.

Comment

There is such a thing as a boxer/puncher. Its not just black and white.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          I prefer defensive fighters, or 'slick' fighters. Mayweather, Whitaker, Benton, Qawi, Benitez, Locche, Toney etc.

Or just generally skillful fighters. They don't have to be 'defensive' or 'slick' for me to like them.

Of course I love a good scrap too. But that's my preferance.
          Same here but was watching Barrera/Morales this morning and decided you can't beat two great's brawling, going at it until the final bell.

Comment

brawlers are exciting the short time they last..boxers define the sweet science but brawlers usually bring the best or worse out of them

Comment

Same here but was watching Barrera/Morales this morning and decided you can't beat two great's brawling, going at it until the final bell.
              wouldnt call them brawlers

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                Boxer

The sport is called boxing not brawling. That's why.
                That's what make you a real boxing fan casual fans thinking two boxers boxing each other is boring.

Comment

Well, they're both very skilled also.

They can just brawl like warriors too.

Comment

give me the Boxer! especially Boxers that can do a little bit of both, Box and Brawl a little

Comment

Working...
                    X