• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this coming from Bob Arum?

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
      they have been quite as ****.....
      That was the agreement media silence , Pacs team is as vocal as last time , now Arum comes with twisted info again , he they have agree to all Floyds demands , lol , slight of tongue , they agreed to his old demands that they refused ,,,,, to the thread Roger is not going to jail if he were in a minor deal like this he could easily get a stay until after the fight , I got a feeling Arum dont want it but if he does it will happen .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        That was the agreement media silence , Pacs team is as vocal as last time , now Arum comes with twisted info again , he they have agree to all Floyds demands , lol , slight of tongue , they agreed to his old demands that they refused ,,,,, to the thread Roger is not going to jail if he were in a minor deal like this he could easily get a stay until after the fight , I got a feeling Arum dont want it but if he does it will happen .
        do you have the agreement papers in front of you? how do you know the terms?

Comment

Well what else is he gonna' say?

Comment

So Arum has now been speaking on behalf of both Pacquiao and Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              So Arum has now been speaking on behalf of both Pacquiao and Mayweather?

according to a source close to the Mayweather camp, the potential absence of Roger Mayweather from Floyds corner has absolutely no bearing on whether or not the latest terms from Pacquiaos camp are agreed to. "Floyd dont need Roger in his corner. Floyds his own trainer. Hes already been taught everything he needs to know, so thats got nothing to do with it. Besides, even without Roger, hes still got his daddy," the source remarked when informed of Arums recent comments.

Comment

floyd and david haye have too many nuts in their mouth

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
                  I cant wait to see ROGER behind bars again.
                  he probably deserves to behind them!

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
                    I cant wait to see ROGER behind bars again.
                    he probably deserves to be behind them!

Comment

Originally posted by 007geyweather View Post
                      according to a source close to the Mayweather camp, the potential absence of Roger Mayweather from Floyds corner has absolutely no bearing on whether or not the latest terms from Pacquiaos camp are agreed to. "Floyd dont need Roger in his corner. Floyds his own trainer. Hes already been taught everything he needs to know, so thats got nothing to do with it. Besides, even without Roger, hes still got his daddy," the source remarked when informed of Arums recent comments.

"'I'm just saying that I would think that a lot of the problem is Roger's status. I don't know for sure, and nobody's told me this, but I would believe that he's concerned about Roger's availability and what Roger's status would be,' remarked promoter Bob Arum as he commented on the current status of negotiations between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X