Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why dont the Yanks like the most popular sport in the world called: football (soccer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
    What's the max burgers you ate in one day?
    Stereotyping Americans as fat slobs doesn't work too well when the UK isn't exactly far behind in that department.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
      Stereotyping Americans as fat slobs doesn't work too well when the UK isn't exactly far behind in that department.
      You Mayweather or something?

Margarito: Amigo, amigo, si si, Burger, uno nummero? dos? tres??

Answer the question young man.

How many Burgers you eaten in one day?

Or how many bags of Taco's?

Answer one of the above for Green K.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
        You Mayweather or something?

Margarito: Amigo, amigo, si si, Burger, uno nummero? dos? tres??

Answer the question young man.

How many Burgers you eaten in one day?

Or how many bags of Taco's?

Answer one of the above for Green K.
        I'm not going to play defensive with a ****** and sit around answering stupid questions?

How many women have you ****ed? How many times were you dropped on your head? How many times were you beaten with a belt as a child and secretly liked it?

Your question is just as stupid as the three which I posed to you. You should be sent back to the minors. Your game isn't nearly good enough to step to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
          I'm not going to play defensive with a ****** and sit around answering stupid questions?

How many women have you ****ed? How many times were you dropped on your head? How many times were you beaten with a belt as a child and secretly liked it?

Your question is just as stupid as the three which I posed to you. You should be sent back to the minors. Your game isn't nearly good enough to step to me.
          If you want to be a duck, then that's OK Mr Mayweather.

Yeah I don't bring the PPV, my name isn;t out there, I'm with Bob Arum, but mofo, I will answer you how many burgers I have eaten in one day.

Ask me how many burgers I have eaten in one day.

Comment

it is probably due to the lack of top club teams. all the best football players play in Europe.

Comment

Working...
            X