Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carnivore
    We should THINK about what the media tells us, and not believe everything we hear like mindless sheep.
    There is this idea that anyone who doesnt believe the conspiracy theories are brainwashed sheep who will believe anything they are told.

Yet the same could be said about conspiracy theorists.

Many people distrust the media and the government, that doeant mean we automatically should believe these mostly wild conspiracy theories without any real evidence.

It comes down to hard evidence, facts, and plausibility.

Is it possible that the buildings could come down with the impact of the planes? YES. It has been illustrated HOW it is possible.

Or had the twin towers been secretly rigged with tons of explosives over the previous months, and set off to make the buildings give way exactly at the point of the planes impact?

Which is more plausible?

Its not about knowing 100% which is true or false and choosing a side. Its about making sense of what happened.

Seems to me the conspiracies are made up of lots of little facts and many IDEAS put together to form an alternative explanation.

Comment

• Don't you wonder why those Israeli Mossad agents were filming the planes hitting and then celebrating with high-fives?
      They were not. This is a lie. They were filming the second plane hitting. They were not the only ones filming the second plane. And frankly the claim that they were Mossad and not just Israeli students is dubious.

Perhaps we are being led away from the real truth about 911 by focusing on whether there were explosives in the buildings, and whether a plane or a missile hit the Pentagon, etc.
      It's certainly convenient, as I pointed out. The abandonment of th heroes of 9/11 by their government as they are left to fight crippling illnesses as a result of their action on the day is overlooked. It becomes hidden by the bull**** and that bull**** includes blaming Jews for it.

There is a lot of manipulation and brainwashing going on from some very sophisticated, crafty people who own and or control the media. They believe they are the superior or "chosen" race and the rest of us are, in their words, "animals on two legs".
      Whose words? What were those words? Did you find those words on castefootball?

Comment

• Hitler's government did it to set up the pieces for him to get absolute power. History likes to repeat itself and the us govenment likes and learned to emulate many tactics from Nazi Germany. Another thing is that bush was nothing more than a puppet. This attack wherever it came from has benefited many people on both sides and there are some private and government en****** that have become very rich and have been given a lot of power because of 9/11. I personally believe this was much more than a mere terrorist attack. I see it as part of a much bigger agenda.

But with that said, fuk it. I couldn't care less really. And I will continue to view it this way until the day I can do something about it

Comment

• Ok I guess I'll be the bigger man here and say ya Discovery Channel and History Channel are not "owned" by the same company, but if you look at their revolving door of excutives and chairmans you might find a few connections. But why should I list them?

Plane crash. Hey look a plane!

Pentagon Crash.

Where is the massive Boeing 757?

Hey look! A plane hit the ground and didnt vaporize? How weird.

United Airlines Flight 93

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
            There is this idea that anyone who doesnt believe the conspiracy theories are brainwashed sheep who will believe anything they are told.

Yet the same could be said about conspiracy theorists.

Many people distrust the media and the government, that doeant mean we automatically should believe these mostly wild conspiracy theories without any real evidence.

It comes down to hard evidence, facts, and plausibility.

Is it possible that the buildings could come down with the impact of the planes? YES. It has been illustrated HOW it is possible.

Or had the twin towers been secretly rigged with tons of explosives over the previous months, and set off to make the buildings give way exactly at the point of the planes impact?

Which is more plausible?

Its not about knowing 100% which is true or false and choosing a side. Its about making sense of what happened.

Seems to me the conspiracies are made up of lots of little facts and many IDEAS put together to form an alternative explanation.
            Ok how is it plausible that a tower that was struck by nothing (WTC 7) Also collapsed in the same fashion that the twin towers did. Those folks who believe the official story are truly the ones trying to convince eveyone of it. The "conspiracy theorist" are just pointing out that **** dont add up. We want real answers. The families of 9/11 want real answers. The firefighters that answered the hardest call in American history want real answers about what really happend to their friends. I am a true patriot because I question my govt. I dont just blindly pledge my alligence and wave a flag around screaming god bless america because everyone else does. Its 8 years later and you can bet your ass 18 years later i'll have the same questions if i dont get some real answers.

Comment

• Here's a page full of crazies that dont believe the official story about the attacks on Sept. 11. Everybody from Architects to Senior Military Officials to Pilots and Aviation Professianals to Intelligence Service Officials, Government Officials, Artists, Entertainers, and 9/11 Survivors and Family Members.

http://patriotsquestion911.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivore
                Don't you wonder why those Israeli Mossad agents were filming the planes hitting and then celebrating with high-fives? Shouldn't they have been distressed at the idea of people dying? How did they know it was going to happen?

There is a lot of manipulation and brainwashing going on from some very sophisticated, crafty people who own and or control the media. They believe they are the superior or "chosen" race and the rest of us are, in their words, "animals on two legs". George Bush was afraid to stand up to them, the last president who refused to comply with them was JFK.
                From the small amout i know, and that video u posted, it seemed they filmed the second plane crash. Why were they celebrating? Well, many anti-americans were also celebrating (in the middle east), and were they really celebrating? All we know is what some old lady saw. Was she mistaken?
                Many people were filming 'documenting the event' when it happened.
                Its not enough for me to make a giant leap to the conclusion it was all a big set up.

I also believe we are being lied to by the government over many things on a daily basis. But what the 'truth' is, i dont know. And i dont understand how people reach their conclusions about what 'is really going on'.
                I think the government are corrupt, but to what extent, i dont know.
                I wouldnt state i know exactly what they are doing and why, because IMO the evidence isnt there.

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
                Ok how is it plausible that a tower that was struck by nothing (WTC 7) Also collapsed in the same fashion that the twin towers did. Those folks who believe the official story are truly the ones trying to convince eveyone of it. The "conspiracy theorist" are just pointing out that **** dont add up. We want real answers. The families of 9/11 want real answers. The firefighters that answered the hardest call in American history want real answers about what really happend to their friends. I am a true patriot because I question my govt. I dont just blindly pledge my alligence and wave a flag around screaming god bless america because everyone else does. Its 8 years later and you can bet your ass 18 years later i'll have the same questions if i dont get some real answers.

Comment

• ^Your Youtube vid is a joke dude. It looks like god dam controlled demolition to me. If you want to believe the uniques situation they point out to justify a buidling collapsing at free fall speed by all means keep on fighting the good fight i guess. But you really are insulting people with common sense with these lame videos. If buidlings do collapse do to fire can you point out any another building that collapsed the same way do to fires?

Carnivore I was being sarcastic. Very credible people on that website. But of course Bob Anomaly will never give it a good look through. Mos Def is not on it though and I found that a little stange.
                  Last edited by Panopticon; 10-03-2009, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• when Bin Laden said he was responsible for the Attacks you should believe them

Comment

• Here's a question for you conspiracy theorists........

Alright, say it's all true ; you guys know everything, and the rest of us are just ignorant "sheeple".

What then?

What are you doing about it?

Aside from posting about it incessantly online from the comfort of your cozy little computer chairs, I mean?

If you guys are so smart, and the rest of us are so damn stupid ; isn't the onus on you all to do something about it?

And not just sit at home and talk about it on the internet, and on a boxing forum, of all places?

Comment

Working...
                      X