No announcement yet.

If you are a creationist, don't even bother debating the validity of Evolution

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    and this somehow "proves" god exists.. when you argue a point you have to have facts... by not providing any as to your explanation to why there is a god you are just proving that you are not an expert on God and don't infact know if he exists.. then why are you gettin on 2501's case?
    Did you create yourself ? That is the first question that must always be asked. If you didnt create yourself, then who created you ? How did you come into existence ? Now, you can really be strange and question if you really exist at all. Why would anyone not want God to exist ?

Comment

Originally posted by Winter View Post
      Did you create yourself ? That is the first question that must always be asked. If you didnt create yourself, then who created you ? How did you come into existence ? Now, you can really be strange and question if you really exist at all. Why would anyone not want God to exist ?
      Who created God then?? If everything must have a creator... and who created the person who created him?? How did they come into existence?
      This is what's wrong with your logic. That's like saying because my computer turns on it must be because of magic.
      The only thing we know is that we exist and we can only work on what is provable.. Is god provable? NO see unlike US there is no way of proving a god.
      For all we know the universe has always been here for all eternity.. after all time is endless!

Comment

I didnt grow up with religion around me. I saw icons of trees on my wall. That was it. Its something I feel inside. I dont know why others dont feel the same way. This feeling has made me want to look at things other than what I see around me or what I see in television and movies. Sometimes I think the world takes the feeling away.
        I think you're full of crap. It's just something I feel inside. It's my belief and you should respect that.

Comment

It doesn't have anything to do with not wanting God to exist. It's more that you think it's unlikely that he/she/it does.

Besides which God metes out punishment left right and centre, drowned the entire planet in a fit of pique, ordered his followers to indiscriminately slaughter non-believers and punishes minor transgressions in a variety of extremely unpleasant ways.

So there are very sensible reasons why you wouldn't want the God of the desert to exist.

Comment

why arent people evolving anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              I think you're full of crap. It's just something I feel inside. It's my belief and you should respect that.
              I showed you amazing things, and you ignore them. You said you wanted proof of limbs returning, there are documented photos and xrays proving this from Lourdes France. Also there is a woman named Gemma Di Giorgi who was born without pupils, and she can see now after meeting Padre Pio when she was a young girl, and SHE STILL DOES NOT HAVE PUPILS. Gemma is still alive. But, it doesnt matter to you.

You may live your life the way you want to live it, fine. But, quit think ing you are brighter than every one else. If you were something special I would have heard of you out side of Boxing scene. My father has invented a machine used with radiation, and he teaches. He is much brighter than you and he helps people, and he loves God.

I would hate to be around you during Christmas time. Thank fully that will never happen.
              Last edited by Winter; 08-16-2008, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post

I'm evolving every ****ing day.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
                  evolution doesn't happen over night..

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    You always talk about how you're respectful of other people's beliefs, but you're not. This is why even though I don't really believe, I hate to get labeled an atheist. Because most of you are abrasive know it alls. And because most of you are so ignorant of the fact that what these people have is FAITH. Maybe you should look in the dictionary for what that means. It doesn't connect with your laid out, logical approaches.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                      You always talk about how you're respectful of other people's beliefs, but you're not. This is why even though I don't really believe, I hate to get labeled an atheist. Because most of you are abrasive know it alls. And because most of you are so ignorant of the fact that what these people have is FAITH. Maybe you should look in the dictionary for what that means. It doesn't connect with your laid out, logical approaches.
                      religion waged war on logic and reason.. not the other way around.
                      when you got these ****s throwing their beliefs in your face they deserve to get **** thrown back at them.

btw Kaynan, how is it that atheists are know it alls yet when these dudes claim they know everything about everything in life including how we got here, if there is a god and the natural world you don't view them the same? I say that's really biased don't you think?
                      Last edited by Sin City; 08-16-2008, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X