• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Radical View Post

your thoughts?
    that girl will clean him out,he shud watch out his wallet

Comment

lol mike stay with the tradition in the nba...black ballers with white wives. maybe this one spanish, but still...

and roy being ripped back then? shieet..he always been ripped but yea, especialy during his super middle weight days dude was cut up like a bag of dope

Comment

Originally posted by Journeyman View Post
        lol mike stay with the tradition in the nba...black ballers with white wives. maybe this one spanish, but still...
        and roy being ripped back then? shieet..he always been ripped but yea, especialy during his super middle weight days dude was cut up like a bag of dope
        Why is it like that and a lot of black professors are married to white chicks

Comment

Originally posted by chiyoko View Post
          Why is it like that and a lot of black professors are married to white chicks
          Jordan transcends race...he first wife was black maybe he wants to try something new the second time around

Comment

That chick is a 7 at best and looks like she's been around the block a few times, nothing for Jordan to write home about. I'm sure he nailed hotter chicks back in his prime.

Comment

That is just one girl, I have many more at my disposal on my special edition enhanced Jordan IPhone, which was partially designed by Nike. Better than anything you bums have touched.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Jordan View Post
                That is just one girl, I have many more at my disposal on my special edition enhanced Jordan IPhone, which was partially designed by Nike. Better than anything you bums have touched.
                What new retro 1's are you coming out with?

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
                  What new retro 1's are you coming out with?
                  The new Jordan Retro 1 will feature a uniquely styled and handcrafted sole that has the same combined materials used to develop Nasa's air grade space suits. It will also compliment a light, yet rugged frame, mounted within the high grade materials to conceal it's stunning design. You can get all this at your local shoe retailer in late 2009.

That is all.

Comment

I hope she's just one the many !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X