• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    19:19 after 2, not much going on
    smart fighters start slow and finish strong like Tank did lol

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      noticed that too lol this guy is strange seriously...
      thats what the cameras want to see lol.... floyd knows how to play the boxing reality show game well....

Comment

• Originally posted by CONTROVERSIAL View Post
        Exactly thats why i dont get why his coach doesnt tell him to use the jab more... The trainer seems to be taken by the big moment sometimes also lol.... In the pedraza fight he got tired in a couple spots because he was loading up power on every shot... that jab is great to kill some time and score some points...but Tank has 200 amateur wins so im sure he can jab more if he wants... Just like Oscar valdez should jab more...
        I like Davis aggressive rather than sitting back and waiting. I feel like he is a better fighter when living up to his nickname "Tank" rather than trying to be like Mayweather.

Still a jab works in both situations, and his jab is pretty good when he commits to it

Comment

• Tank blew him out the water....I never want to know what it feels like to have me and my whole family talk cash money **** then get destroyed in front of my home crowd....

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            I like Davis aggressive rather than sitting back and waiting. I feel like he is a better fighter when living up to his nickname "Tank" rather than trying to be like Mayweather.

Still a jab works in both situations, and his jab is pretty good when he commits to it
            yeah i think Tank and Valdez will get even better if they throw 5 to 10 more jabs a round.... Guys like Leo and Mares throw more jabs for sure!

Comment

• Originally posted by CONTROVERSIAL View Post
              he said he was 130 in the hotel room... the official weighing machine had him over by barely 2 oz... thats nothing... if his personal scale was the same as the official one he would have lost the 2 oz before he walked on stage....
              I wasn't even referring to that, more so the fact that he blows up between fights. He's likely going to have to move up soon, then he'll be real small.

Comment

• By the way when is the Russell fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  I wish Warren were wearing Floyd's outfit
                  warren should try to get nicer suits like eddie hearn first lol

Comment

• Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
                    By the way when is the Russell fight?
                    Dirrell-Uzcategui is in round 2, Russell fights after that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      I wasn't even referring to that, more so the fact that he blows up between fights. He's likely going to have to move up soon, then he'll be real small.
                      thats is true he does gain 5 to 10 more pounds than he should in between fights.... being so short cant help either

Comment

Working...
                      X