Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Erupts, Threatens To Beat Down, Slap Walsh Brothers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kim Jong-Un View Post
    Lol, where are the records of him ever being in a street fight?
    He literally has big burly bodyguards about him 24/7 in public lol.
    I've likely been in more real fights than him, well I guess If you count the women he has beat up maybe he has been in more fights, my bad!
    He wasn't always rich with bodyguards ******. He only got them after bums like u who talk ****, get beat up and run to the police.

Comment

Am I the only one that sees the hype Floyd just made for this fight? Great promoting

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Jong-Un View Post
        Lol, where are the records of him ever being in a street fight?
        He literally has big burly bodyguards about him 24/7 in public lol.
        I've likely been in more real fights than him, well I guess If you count the women he has beat up maybe he has been in more fights, my bad!
        Agreed.

If only Floyd Mayweather was as tough as Boxing scene users.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          LOL Mayweather wouldn't act like that way to Conor without a ref and NSAC
          Lmao everytime a European win a couple fights everyone is supposedly scared of them. Everyone is scared of Fury,McGregor, and Ggg. Lmao this guy lost to a guy with nearly 20 losses he won't do sh+t to Floyd but maybe out talk him. No one is scared of your over hyped European bums. When has McGregor ever been in a streetfight lmao?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Agreed.

If only Floyd Mayweather was as tough as Boxing scene users.
            Maybe If BoxingScene users beat up a few of their ex's they would be held to the same standard as Floyd.

And for the record, there is probably more famous people about who don't need bodyguards tailing them all the time in public.

Comment

gotta promote doe

Comment

ALL promoters are dirtbags,if their not they aren't good enough. I hate mayweather but cant hate on a promoter promoting. Speaking of hating on promoters,how HILARIOUS is it that JASON SHAW MR ALL CAPLOCKS hasnt come back as a different user after getting his punkazz banned.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  ALL promoters are dirtbags,if their not they aren't good enough. I hate mayweather but cant hate on a promoter promoting. Speaking of hating on promoters,how HILARIOUS is it that JASON SHAW MR ALL CAPLOCKS hasnt come back as a different user after getting his punkazz banned.
                  Lol why was he ban? For being a self hating white man? They racist yo

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    This ain't 1920 BUM. You inbreds can't say what you want and not expect a response. Those 2 Euro thugs been acting like animals every since Floyd arrived. Go watch tennis weirdo.
                    Inbred??? What u mean???

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                      Inbred??? What u mean???
                      It was a joke lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X