Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets be honest, Anthony Joshua is not that good...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets be honest, Anthony Joshua is not that good...

He has been sparked out in Amateurs a number of times buy Euro level fighters.

Lets also be honest, he did not even win the London Olympics fairly, robbery first and last fight in a uk stitch up.

Fights complete hasbins and nearly gets KOED by a guy who lost to a punch drunk Derek Chisora.

Klitscko is the best ever heavy weight but at 41, and coming off a loss with not fighting in a 1.5 years at London and going life and death with him. Lets be honest he got outboxed and should have lost.

Sure Tyson Fury, had poor performances, but that was either lack of Concentration, or being out of shape.

Joshua has none of those issues yet still looks extremely limited to me..i think hes going to ship alot of brain cells before his millions are made...

Plus hes blatantly on something other than protein shakes...

Never rated him and never will, sure he wont care, but still, i am allowed this opinion..

Dont be like that. You can accuse him of being an unknown quantity up until the Wlad fight. But he passsed the test.
    Wlad was still very good and nearly at his best. Haye got the best Wlad.
    Josh has a shout for being the best heavyweight alongside Wilder and Fury now. Not that bad.
    He may not be an Ali or lennox just yet. But one day maybe.

Comment

I think he's good.

Seems to have a lot of power and he is quite accurate with his punching.

Time will only tell, Klitschko was a big step-up for him. He deserves the praise and credit to be a top fighter in the bracket, I think Joshua will dominate the Heavyweight division for awhile.

Comment

I think the last sentence summed up your entire post.. it's your opinion, not everyone shares the same..

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Dont be like that. You can accuse him of being an unknown quantity up until the Wlad fight. But he passsed the test.
          Wlad was still very good and nearly at his best. Haye got the best Wlad.
          Josh has a shout for being the best heavyweight alongside Wilder and Fury now. Not that bad.
          He may not be an Ali or lennox just yet. But one day maybe.
          Big deal

.....so did Ross Purrity

Comment

Didnt even get passed the first sentence there. He was stopped once in the Ams despite being massively inexperienced for the level he was fighting at.

Even then, watch the fight with Nistor when he gets stopped. He doesnt even hit the canvas iirc let alone get sparked out.

Huge shots aswell from a big puncher.

Comment

I dont think he will dominate. I can even see him losing too a B level fighter like Pulev. I dont think he has the intelligence of Wladimir to improve his Defence and skills. He got thoroughly out boxed.

As for passing the test, he through a lucky upper cut in a fight that was slipping away from him, a aging out of action Klitscko lossed that fight.

Perhaps Joshua will prove me wrong, and do a Klitscko and Improve his skills, unfortunately i think w ehave seen the best of Joshua, his style and Physique is bost ungainly and does not have the long term to achieve what Vitali and Wladimir(best ever heavy weights) achieved...

Face it, barring another lucky punch, he gets severel schooled by a focused Tyson Fury...if he makes it to that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                Big deal

.....so did Ross Purrity
                But a coward like wilder is too scared to EVEN take the test.

Comment

He has areas he needs to improve upon.

His jab could be more active

He needs a bit better head movement

Also needs to up his conditioning slightly

All symptoms of being a power puncher.

But overall he's a very good talent.

I've been a Fury fan since way back when but Joshua would be EXTREMLEY dangerous for Fury. He's not that much shorter, and will be able to come forward and let his hands go as fury lacks power.

Not saying fury cant beat him but its a very dangerous fight.

Comment

Your jealousy and dislike of AJ is duly noted and ignored as being ignorant.You sound like your girl ran off and gave some to Joshua and you came on here to rant sweet FA.

Comment

Working...
                    X