Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is ward in kovalev's head. He has been looking and sounding real unfamilar lately

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is ward in kovalev's head. He has been looking and sounding real unfamilar lately

dudes been hella out of character....kov is one of my favorite fighters but i dont think he will be as fined tuned and focused as the last fight, he has been going nuts on twitter, interviews, side dissing, no face to face trash talk

will the real Krusher please stand up?

if kovalev is legit bothered by anything other than what he felt was an unfair shake...then hes mentally weak....for him to get caught up social media and namecalling is probably just in good fun for him...but i hope hes not taking it too seriously.....he should just be focused on what he needs to do in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      if kovalev is legit bothered by anything other than what he felt was an unfair shake...then hes mentally weak....for him to get caught up social media and namecalling is probably just in good fun for him...but i hope hes not taking it too seriously.....he should just be focused on what he needs to do in the ring
      Its never good to dwell on a previous match

He may be wondering what he can do to prevent the inevitable fight on the inside.... Trash talk won't cut it

He is better than this bro

Kinda disappointed

Comment

More like ward has been more insecure as of late and looks to me ward will be KOd .

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          dudes been hella out of character....kov is one of my favorite fighters but i dont think he will be as fined tuned and focused as the last fight, he has been going nuts on twitter, interviews, side dissing, no face to face trash talk

will the real Krusher please stand up?
          I don't think ward is in kovalev head at all.....

Comment

As a Ward fan I found it very alarming that he didn't want to look kolv on the eyes in there face and didn't show up at all

Comment

Kovalev has always said and posted things that offended people. He's the type of guy that just doesn't give a f uck. The Russian culture isn't thin skinned like the US.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                More like ward has been more insecure as of late and looks to me ward will be KOd .
                I am convinced this trash A.K and this other trash mathed are the same trash.

Please jump off a cliff or in front of a train. Such an ass

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
                  As a Ward fan I found it very alarming that he didn't want to look kolv on the eyes in there face and didn't show up at all
                  Why didn't he tell ward he'd end his career to his face

Kinda soft bro

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    I am convinced this trash A.K and this other trash mathed are the same trash.

Please jump off a cliff or in front of a train. Such an ass
                    Whats a matter your white trashy ass got triggered? can't handle facts like a hoe

Comment

Working...
                    X