Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez looking good! Cant fukin wait!!

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
      CANELO HAS HIS OWN SKILLS.... CHAVEZ WILL BE A PINATA IN THERE.....
      Haha I think you are over rating cantnelo and under rating jr. It should be entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by chuckguy View Post
        haha i think you are over rating cantnelo and under rating jr. It should be entertaining
        ive never seen anything impressive from chavez jr inside the boxing ring.... I mean never! That lucky punch against a old ass martinez doesnt count lol

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
          I'm surprised Chavez didn't look as thin as in the Martinez fight. I was expecting a paper thin look considering the pounds he had to shed in this particular fight.

Martinez peppered Chavez with hundreds of punches, but Julio took everything without going down, and he still manage to almost KO Sergio in the last round.

Is Canelo as fast as Martinez? Maybe, or maybe he got more power. But it's hard to count Chavez out in this fight.

Canelo does t have Sergio's ring movement. Canelo will win the fast exchanges and lucky for him, Jr. doesnt have quick counters.

Comment

I like this match-up because I dislike both guys. Regardless of who wins, I just want to see a fxckin slugfest.

Comment

Jesus Christ let Chavez win...

I will stop being rayciss if he wins.

Comment

Memo ... get that good chit in him ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  That's exactly why I bet Chavez ko. I'm pretty sure he isn't getting a decision unless he dominate's every minute of the fight. I think cabelo probably wins but there's no value in that bet. If Chavez wins, I believe it's by stoppage so 11/1 odds are pretty good.
                  LoL, you know what happens when you dominate Canelo for the each min of the fight, Canôl gets a draw
                  And when you go toe to toe with him, Canôl gets 119 to 120 scorecards.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                    ive never seen anything impressive from chavez jr inside the boxing ring.... I mean never! That lucky punch against a old ass martinez doesnt count lol
                    I like how he mixes it up to the head and body but he lacks dedication and commitment

Comment

The real question is how the fuck did gingernelo actually make it to 155 every fight ? Shocking how he got that low

Comment

Working...
                      X