Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Josh vs Klitschko will be anticlimactic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it is you can thank Wladimir's anticlimactic prodding style of fighting for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Long jabber View Post
      klitchko gets ktfo tonight in the first 4 rounds bank on it
      Thank you for this detailed analysis.

I was on the fence, but now, after seeing your comment, I will part with my money.

Comment

Entirely possible, but AJ can't seriously believe he can out box Wladimir.

He has to take the fight to Wladimir, at some point, and get a stoppage or knock-downs.

That, or home cooking gifts him a decision.

Comment

I don't think anyone gets ko'd, wlad has mastered a way to stop from being dropped with his grappling after he was constantly getting dropped in 03 and 04 and he's too old to catch Joshua, Joshua's defense is underrated as well. I expect it to go the distance with Joshua imposing his power the whole way.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post

He has to take the fight to Wladimir, at some point, and get a stoppage or knock-downs.

Fury outboxed klit...

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Fury outboxed klit...
              And Fury is unpredictable, with superior footwork, and has a loose stance. Basically the opposite of AJ.

Do you even compare fighting styles?

Or do you simply back every 'monster' puncher, regardless?

Comment

And Fury is unpredictable, with superior footwork, and has a loose stance. Basically the opposite of AJ.

Do you even compare fighting styles?
                Fury has a sloppy ass style wlad was just pure intimidated and Joshua's defense is much better than furys.. if fury can outbox clit and Jennings can win 4/5 rounds Joshua can do better with a even more older klit.

Comment

Thank you for this detailed analysis.

I was on the fence, but now, after seeing your comment, I will part with my money.
                  It wasn't a detailed post. Just my opinion on what's going to be tonight's result

Comment

Yea I mean I'm not expecting Bowe vs. Holyfield but hoping it's at least somewhat entertaining.

Comment

You owe me 100Tril Bitch!!!!! Pay up or fuck off.....

Comment

Working...
                      X