No announcement yet.

I wonder what lounge would be like...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by led View Post
    if posters like Tim Horton, Terrel, Goat, Flab, Chiefsecondzonly, RwK, Ether, MIB, MARKBLV, Frogs, DJ EMz and other oldies would still be posting here.

Imagine the penis boys trying to win Bossys heart if she is till here. MIBs political views and Gorilla Dogs declaring his ownage of everybody here.

Am just wondering, and apologies to other greats whom I have never mentioned.
    Gorilla dogs left shortly after the dirty sock debacle. Those were the good ol days

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      Wasn't it Terrell who gave Bossy the business? They were both Canadians.
      There were a couple on here. One took a busride for their rendezvous.

Comment

What About Racist Pinetree

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          i'd love to read a thread with Bossy and Alexkid
          I would pay for AlexKid's bus pass.

Comment

if posters like Tim Horton, Terrel, Goat, Flab, Chiefsecondzonly, RwK, Ether, MIB, MARKBLV, Frogs, DJ EMz and other oldies would still be posting here.

Imagine the penis boys trying to win Bossys heart if she is till here. MIBs political views and Gorilla Dogs declaring his ownage of everybody here.

Am just wondering, and apologies to other greats whom I have never mentioned.
            MIB was a white boy M.uzzie, would be interesting to see how he acts with all the anti-Muzzzie sentiment these days.

Gorilla dogs is still here. I believe he is Alexkid.

I miss Markbnlv.

Chief still come around sometimes.

I thought I saw Tim Horton post a few times recently.

Bring back DJEmz doe! My favorite man purse wearing fem boy.

I also miss Spray Resistant and Squealpiggy.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              MIB was a white boy M.uzzie, would be interesting to see how he acts with all the anti-Muzzzie sentiment these days.

I miss Markbnlv.

Spray and squeal were good. Tim Horton too. I think markbnlv is bringer for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                Spray and squeal were good. Tim Horton too. I think markbnlv is bringer for some reason
                Markbnlv was a real guy, at least I believe he was. Had very little similarities with Bringer.

Definitely a unique poster, always had some kind of interesting drama in his life. I remember him going off on Muslims and receiving a temp ban and some posters were talking about how "racist" and out of line he was to attack the religion of peace. That was 2011 I believe. Times have really changed.

Mark was ahead of his time. Hope he's doing well.

Comment

I miss Markbnlv.

MIB vs the anti-******s would be a riot.

MarkBNLV would still be complaining about his life and at the same timedeclaring how great he is until now lol

The lounge today has no foot-loving poster and an Amir Khan worshipper.

Diesel, Sigrab, Walt Liquor who could forget this *****es

Comment

MIB vs the anti-******s would be a riot.

MarkBNLV would still be complaining about his life and at the same timedeclaring how great he is until now lol

The lounge today has no foot-loving poster and an Amir Khan worshipper.

Diesel, Sigrab, Walt Liquor who could forget this *****es
                    Lmaooooo, that's what made Markbnlv so awesome. He was a heart on his sleeve type of guy. Everyday was literally either his best day or his worst lol. Really nice guy though.

Triggerhappy still comes around sometimes. He had a good beef with Markbnlv back in the day.

Wazaa needs to come back. He might have become a suicide bomber after Khan lost to Danny Garcia.

I was gonna mention King Meat, but he's posting more often again.

Walt was the man, R.I.P.

Comment

Lmaooooo, that's what made Markbnlv so awesome. He was a heart on his sleeve type of guy. Everyday was literally either his best day or his worst lol. Really nice guy though.

Triggerhappy still comes around sometimes. He had a good beef with Markbnlv back in the day.

Wazaa needs to come back. He might have become a suicide bomber after Khan lost to Danny Garcia.

I was gonna mention King Meat, but he's posting more often again.

Walt was the man, R.I.P.
                      i didnt know Meat is posting again. Btw, is Meat member of Maniacs Z-Clan?

Comment

Working...
                      X