• Comment

• Gotze
        Aubameyang
        Coutinho
        Firmino
        Lallana
        Mane

Comment

• Roy Jones Jnr how you think we'll line up next season with Gotze and Aubameyang?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post

The hottest summer yet..
            It's feckin February.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              It's feckin February.
              The heatwave starts early this year.. I hear a lot more big name signings are to follow. £200m war chest apparently

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                It's feckin February.
                Hottest February on record apparently tho according to bbcnews....

It's gonna be a scorching one this summer. Aguero must be being signed as back up then to my boy Aubameyang.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                  Roy Jones Jnr how you think we'll line up next season with Gotze and Aubameyang?
                  Sooo many options....it's hard to say mate. Alls I know is next year is gonna be our year ....FACT.

Can see my boy Gotze getting back to his world class best though under the guy he calls his "real father" Klopp. Can't wait!

Comment

• Aubameyang, Aguero, Firmino, Woodburn(Prime Owen BUT BETTER) and Origi. Is there a better strike force in world football? If there is i am yet to hear about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      Your footballing knowledge of heskey probably goes as far as YouTube videos of nerds mocking him.

Heskeys career as a footballer >>>>>>>>balotellis

That's a straight clear as you like FACT.

And I don't give a **** if he scored 2 goals in a quarter final or whatever it was, he's been a pure bum for the majority of his career and if it wasn't for his off field antics he'd be playing semi pro football where his bummy self truly belongs.

Heskey won trebles and countless other trophies and was an actual useful footballer for a decent period of time, Balo has been a bum for the majority of his.
                      wo ho ho.. calm down mate.

i'm not comparing resume an i agree balotelli is a bum. tho heskey is also a trash. i was talking **** because[MENTION]Mr Ehrmantraut[/MENTION] compare balo's playing style with heskey which is very very dumb
                      Last edited by betmen; 02-19-2017, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X