No announcement yet.

Team Jacobs trash talking...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    Didn't Floyd also say he would beat Ortiz up and throw him in a dungeon "butt naked"...

There was no need for the butt naked part, that's just crossing over to fantasy.
    Absolutely. I cannot remember the name, but there was one credible user on this board close to camp Mayweather. He once talked about an incident at the Mayweather mansion. Floyd Mayweather was just waking up in the morning and noticed Leonard Ellerbe standing beside his bed starring at him with his pants down. Floyd was like WTF but Ellerbe just put his finger on Floyd's lips and said "pssst pssst it's all good!". That was some crazy **** I remember. Floyd dropped Ellerbe afterwards and said something like he can't promote and didn't get his family tickets for the fights or something. However, that was not the real reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Schmeling View Post
      Absolutely. I cannot remember the name, but there was one credible user on this board close to camp Mayweather. He once talked about an incident at the Mayweather mansion. Floyd Mayweather was just waking up in the morning and noticed Leonard Ellerbe standing beside his bed starring at him with his pants down. Floyd was like WTF but Ellerbe just put his finger on Floyd's lips and said "pssst pssst it's all good!". That was some crazy **** I remember. Floyd dropped Ellerbe afterwards and said something like he can't promote and didn't get his family tickets for the fights or something. However, that was not the real reason.
      I think Ellerbe is actually gay anyway, so it could be true.

Mayweather Sr. said Ellerbe is gay and Sr. is more like the kind of guy who probably doesn't know when to not say something rather than making something like that up.

Comment

I saw Jacobs interviewed and he seemed real decent. either he is a great liar or his team is the ones spouting this nonsense

Comment

Comment

I think Ellerbe is actually gay anyway, so it could be true.

Mayweather Sr. said Ellerbe is gay and Sr. is more like the kind of guy who probably doesn't know when to not say something rather than making something like that up.
            Aren't you gay??

You requested pics of Thai ladyboys from another member....You admitted to this,then you claimed to be Jewish to make them look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              Aren't you gay??

You requested pics of Thai ladyboys from another member....You admitted to this,then you claimed to be Jewish to make them look bad.

I'm not gay. I like girls and have a relationship with a girl. I don't mind a few good looking feminine ladyboys yeah, so what, it's something i've never hidden. I have no attraction to men. I am of jewish background, i don't see what this has to do with my sexual attractions though. And MrTambourineMan offered to send me a list of Asian Shemale **** stars, which i accepted.

Anyway, what does it matter what i get up to? - All i was saying was Mayweather Sr. basically blurted out that Ellerbe is gay. I never said there's anything wrong with it.

Comment

I'm not gay. I like girls and have a relationship with a girl. I don't mind a few good looking feminine ladyboys yeah, so what, it's something i've never hidden. I have no attraction to men. I am of jewish background, i don't see what this has to do with my sexual attractions though. And MrTambourineMan offered to send me a list of Asian Shemale **** stars, which i accepted.

Anyway, what does it matter what i get up to? - All i was saying was Mayweather Sr. basically blurted out that Ellerbe is gay. I never said there's anything wrong with it.
                If you like and are aroused by shemales you are not straight.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                  That must be part of Irish urban culture.

Comment

Ishe Smith is the king of gay-trash talk. I think he once said that he would "suck his opponent's d1ck."

Comment

"We're going to make his milk curdle!" (Jacobs on Golovkin)

"I'm gonna eat his chocolate, too!!" (Jacobs on Quillin)

What is this about? Is this so-called gay talk a phenomenon of black urban culture? I mean, I have no problem with gays at all. I'm just wondering if Jacobs is really gay or if this kind of talk is just considered as cool among blacks. Maybe CaneloMaidana (a certified gay on this board) or LarryXXX can comment?
                      Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                      Please tell me when Jacobs said this?
                      You're supposed to know this, since you're part of team Jacobs. By the way, when will Jacobs finally grew some balls and sign the contract? Monday was already two days ago...
                      Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                      I don't know this because Jacobs never said it. His trainer, Andre Rozier, said it.
                      Well noted! There we go...

What is this about? Floyd Mayweather did this too. I remember this one:

"The cat will be too fast for Canelo's snake. He won't bite me."

Didn't Floyd also say he would beat Ortiz up and throw him in a dungeon "butt naked"...

There was no need for the butt naked part, that's just crossing over to fantasy.

fantasy? that's a reality for them leonard ellerbe types if you know what i mean.

there's a reason why floyd's right hand man is a ****sexual and his boss a "caitlyn" connoisseur if you know what i mean...

that's not a coincidence if you know what i mean...

Comment

Working...
                      X