Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    I got Jermall in this one. Most likely by stoppage
    J-Rock all the way.

He's the guy that will rule 154 and 160.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      J-Rock all the way.

He's the guy that will rule 154 and 160.
      I've seen him fight once; I'll have to go back and watch him.

I'm pretty big on Jermall and Andrade though... Oh yeah, Lubin is a beast as well

Damn, can't forget about Jarrett Hurd
      Last edited by Chollo Vista; 09-24-2016, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        If its the one that beat K-9 its 50/50, but if its the one that got lucky to ko jackson J-Rock gots this
        Williams is extremely confident in this fight, he sees some things he can exploit with Charlo. My only issue is, them knocking each other off, while Canelo fights scrubs. I don't think Canelo is one of the four best at 154 right now. Outside of getting a gift against Lara, you have Andrade, Williams, the Charlo's, Soro etc. all guys who would give Canelo serious problems.

Comment

Sssssswwwwweeeeeeeetttttttttt, a great matchup of two young top guys. This is a star making fight.

Give me J-Rock. He's just a little better and has more of a lion mentality in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
            Williams is extremely confident in this fight, he sees some things he can exploit with Charlo. My only issue is, them knocking each other off, while Canelo fights scrubs. I don't think Canelo is one of the four best at 154 right now. Outside of getting a gift against Lara, you have Andrade, Williams, the Charlo's, Soro etc. all guys who would give Canelo serious problems.
            knocking each other off? Besides Trout, both guys dont even have a significant win, while Canelo holds wins against 4 of the current 154 Top10.
            I dont even like Canelo, but he is much more poven than Charlo or Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
              Lara and Canelo landed the same in the fight so idk if it was a gift decision, but J-Rock and Andrade would give Canelo one hell of a fight, Charlos aren't that good J-Rock, Andrade, and Lara easily beat them

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                knocking each other off? Besides Trout, both guys dont even have a significant win, while Canelo holds wins against 4 of the current 154 Top10.
                I dont even like Canelo, but he is much more poven than Charlo or Williams.
                Canelo got gift decisions against Trout, and Lara. Smith was UK Domestic level and probably shouldn't have been ranked in the top 10. Cotto is old land small. Canelo is a bit protected. Look at the way he keeps fighting chumps, instead of fighting the guys I mentioned. We can see he is being carefully matched by the way he is ducking Golovkin as well.

Comment

Working...
                X