No announcement yet.

Danny Jacobs..12 straight k0's and 4 title defenses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    He must fight GGG next though, no more excuses. I think the WBA already ordered it so either he will have to fight or Drop!
    I agree.fight should be next...

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
      12 straight ko's and 4 title defenses
      Yep, numbers don't lie...and what about ggg? 22 straight ko's and 15 title defenses.

Comment

did he beat a champion for them?
        **** no........

Comment

He must fight GGG next though, no more excuses. I think the WBA already ordered it so either he will have to fight or Drop!
          ..Golovkin has to fight him or get stripped.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            ..Golovkin has to fight him or get stripped.
            You Again? I still got GGG beating your boy ass but will wait until after the Brook fight because it is boxing anything can happen but GGG should take care of that and we should get GGG vs Jacobs in December hopefully or early next year

Comment

You Again? I still got GGG beating your boy ass but will wait until after the Brook fight because it is boxing anything can happen but GGG should take care of that and we should get GGG vs Jacobs in December hopefully or early next year
              Yeah it's me again...don't get all menstrual.

If anything can happen in a fight with a WW..... then surely anything can in a fight with a MW....who has KO's in both hands...and speed to match...like Jacobs.

You trippin if you think Jacobs doesn't stand a chance against GGG.

Comment

The guy is working his way up....
                Good topic Larry. People need to give Jacobs more shine.

I have said before, and still feel he is the dark horse in all this middle weight talk. Dude is good. I think he can beat GGG, and any other top middle weight.

He may also be able to go up in weight and get some good wins.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                  Honestly its a really a weak division n these guys not taking the risk or not taking pay cuts for the greatness just makes it worst

Props to him n Kid Chocolate finally stepping up but they dont deserve it, but for what???? Doing what they are suppose to do face the best, they are just taking advantage of us boxinc fans

At least Jacobs wants to fight GGG. GGG fans will sit there and scream no one wants to fight GGG, and the next minute hate on Jacobs who is calling him out. Jacobs is one of the few MWs out there that is sellable. If I were GGG or Canelo I would be looking to get in the ring with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    At least Jacobs wants to fight GGG. GGG fans will sit there and scream no one wants to fight GGG, and the next minute hate on Jacobs who is calling him out. Jacobs is one of the few MWs out there that is sellable. If I were GGG or Canelo I would be looking to get in the ring with him.
                    Lara is camping on GGG's doorstep.

Even Sergio Mora was begging to fight him...but he got passed up for Adama

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
                      Good topic Larry. People need to give Jacobs more shine.

I have said before, and still feel he is the dark horse in all this middle weight talk. Dude is good. I think he can beat GGG, and any other top middle weight.

He may also be able to go up in weight and get some good wins.
                      They're sleeping on Jacobs...they can't see beyond the Pirog fight.

Who was GGG fighting when Danny was fighting Pirog?

Comment

Working...
                      X