Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frank Warren wins Eubank Jr vs. Tommy Langford purse bid.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Warren wins Eubank Jr vs. Tommy Langford purse bid.

I'm so glad Jr side stepped Jacobs and Golovkin for these british title fights.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      I'm so glad Jr side stepped Jacobs and Golovkin for these british title fights.
      Sr is an idiot. He had 99% of what he wanted with the Golovkin fight and now he's at the total mercy of Warren

Comment

Now sr should to warren and suck his c@ck

Comment

please put this on the Canelo/Smith undercard, or maybe under Canelo/BJS.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Sr is an idiot. He had 99% of what he wanted with the Golovkin fight and now he's at the total mercy of Warren
            I knew the GGG-Eubank fight wouldn't happen yet, that's why I avoided all articles related to the topic until now. I think the Eubanks really do want the GGG fight, but it didn't make sense at the time.

You have to defend the British title at least three times in order to make it legally your own, that's what Eubank was told when he wanted to give his belt to Blackwell, that it aint really yours until you defend it three times (regulations).

So I'm not surprised Eubank is fighting another British guy. I expect the GGG fight or Saunders rematch to be made when he's done with that. If the GGG fight still don't get made and it is the fault of the Eubanks, then....well, guess I was wrong then.

Comment

Working...
            X