No announcement yet.

Post-Brexit Racism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
    That's all a load of crap, there are no jobs our natives won't do.

Our economy won't go bust if we don't trade with the EU
    I’m afraid this undermines any mildly reasonable argument you make elsewhere. You demonstrate a severe naivety or delusion here. Without question.

the rest of the world is much more important, we'll be better off and the EU will eventually come begging for a deal once they see we don't need them, and that deal won't come with bull**** open borders and bureaucracy.
    The proportion of all goods and services exported going to the EU was 44% last year.
    55% of what the UK earned from exports of goods and services came from European countries in 2014.

You can’t just bludgeon to fraction, half of your trade. You are economically ignorant beyond belief.

I never said I always vote for the largest party, I was pointing out that my party was the largest party right now after you said I voted for minor parties, stupid. Are you aware that you have a reading comprehension problem? You should go get help with that, buddy.

You vote for whoever gives you the most handouts because you're a dependent lefty Cuck. If you voted for reason and logic then why would people like you argue against Tory cuts when we were going through a recession and had a 156 billion deficit that the Labour party created? I suppose you were so scared of losing your hand outs that you ignored your logic and tried to demonize conservatives by blaming the doubling of the national debt on them
    I think I actually said some of this xenophobia helps and is related to agenda’s of more extreme right wing parties. And I voted for the same party as you in the Conservatives you idiot. I have a reading problem despite all I’ve factually corrected you on, and you misread my pointing out I’m not a left winger.

By the way, the ftse 100 is now higher than pre Brexit levels, so much for that recession all you keyboard economists were talking about. I saw this all along and bought shares, I'll probably sell today or tomorrow for a 3 day £1640 profit.
    Pre Brexit levels at what time? The markets plummeted low during periods of the referendum build-up as the markets jitter with the uncertainty, hedge bets, and trade less. You can’t take a point A of when it was obviously plummeting low with panic to a position B of where things predictably recover no matter what the outcome.

All facts point to a recovery would have been that much higher during this time now with a Remain. The markets rose every time a Remain looked likely as thats what the markets want, remain = UP. In any case it’s about the money lost during low periods, investors openly coming out saying they’ll lower investments, Vodafone considering moving it’s HQ, Chinese firms saying they’ll lower investments, losing our AAA credit rating held for decades.

Not only are you blind to facts, but in the face of them your wild ignorance becomes more delusional. You are absolutely pathetic mate, honestly stop your embarrassing yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      Being labeled as a racist for voting to keep your sovereignty is absolutely absurd. The people doing the labeling and the media outlets perpetuating this bile need to be outed. The race card being played by everyone is beyond tiresome.
      I agree. I'm not saying people who voted out are racist. Especially since I voted out myself. I'm just saying the result of the referendum has emboldened the bigoted ****s of this nation to be more open with their racism. I'm saying there seems to be some truth in the stories of an increase in racial abuse in Britain.

The majority of people in this country don't want an end to immigration, they just want it to be better controlled. They want immigrations to want to work and contribute towards British society. They want immigrants to integrate and for second generation immigrants to consider themselves British. Which is why it's throughly depressing when well integrated ethnic Britons are harassed by racist morons.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        The parish I live in Jamaica is called Manchester too. When you gonna come save me?

*Jamaican
        Just to clarify the poverty struck wasteland I was referring to was the grim urban sprawl in Northern England.

Comment

Originally posted by Welsh Jon View Post
          I agree. I'm not saying people who voted out are racist. Especially since I voted out myself. I'm just saying the result of the referendum has emboldened the bigoted ****s of this nation to be more open with their racism. I'm saying there seems to be some truth in the stories of an increase in racial abuse in Britain.

The majority of people in this country don't want an end to immigration, they just want it to be better controlled. They want immigrations to want to work and contribute towards British society. They want immigrants to integrate and for second generation immigrants to consider themselves British. Which is why it's throughly depressing when well integrated ethnic Britons are harassed by racist morons.
          Those racist morons would be here with the same garbage regardless of the brexit outcome. Their views are not really to be considered as they are beyond the reach of reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            eh so what if he didn't pronounce foreign European names correctly? not many in the EU are even aware these people exist or who they are so i give him a lot of credit for that.

of course you think they're ignorant though, you're one of those pro-black posters who sees everything in a racist context.

quick question...were Ancient Egyptians black? yes or no?
            Ok, Donald Tusks, i see you. What does pro-blacks and AE has to do with the video?? Just like Donald Tusks, you are all over the place, my friend. Focus on trying to make America great again....whatever that means.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              Being labeled as a racist for voting to keep your sovereignty is absolutely absurd. The people doing the labeling and the media outlets perpetuating this bile need to be outed. The race card being played by everyone is beyond tiresome.
              No one has even said that, at least not in any of the threads i've read.

Don't let that get in the way of a good outrage though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
                The proportion of all goods and services exported going to the EU was 44% last year.
                55% of what the UK earned from exports of goods and services came from European countries in 2014.

You can’t just bludgeon to fraction, half of your trade. You are economically ignorant beyond belief.
                Hey cuck, you do realize that we have an entire 2+ years to negotiate trade deals before leaving the EU and that the EU is the only people that we're allowed trade deals with whilst being in the EU? That is the reason 44% are exported to the EU, we'll simply replace the EU deals with larger and more successful countries.

The EU's share of the worlds GDP is shrinking every year. It was 30.9% when we joined and now its only 16%. We've got 80% of the world to trade with and plenty are already offering to trade with us less than a week after the referendum.

Here's a list of countries that have already contacted us to negotiate trade deals. Not only will we easily fill that 44%, but we'll import far cheaper goods.

New Zealand
                Ghana
                Mexico
                Iceland
                United States (22% of worlds GDP)
                India
                Australia
                South Korea
                Canada

So as you see, you should just stop talking about things that you have no knowledge about, at least do your research once in a while so you don't look like a complete prat. I'm laughing at you all of sudden pretending to be a right winger after I started pointing out the facts about Labour's deficit, and I laughed even harder at your suggestion to avoid creating a better country because the markets might temporarily go down, such a Cuck its unbelievable. What are you going to say when everyone buys sterling after we announce trade deal after trade deal, you're going to look even more of a fool than you already do, if that's even possible.

and by the way, only losers with no money or knowledge of investing are scared of market crashes.

Comment

Originally posted by Welsh Jon View Post
                  So all the racist ****s have crawled out of the woodwork! I've been seeing loads of stories about racist abuse on social media, but took them all with a pinch of salt. The Remain camp have been sore losers and I was suspicious of such stories circulating.

But yesterday my girlfriend (half-Jamacian) was approached by a complete stranger and told that "I've voted for you to go back where you came from!"

She's from Manchester, what kind of heartless **** would want to send a defenceless young woman back to that poverty struck wasteland!

Another of my friends has told me he has already encountered something similar. Depressing times!
                  Someone needs to do some travelling. Also, that "poverty stricken wasteland" is the direct result of Britain's imperialism and colonialism.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    Someone needs to do some travelling. Also, that "poverty stricken wasteland" is the direct result of Britain's imperialism and colonialism.
                    Once again read what I said. She is not an immigrant. She is from Manchester. I was making a joke about how **** Manchester is.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      Ok, Donald Tusks, i see you. What does pro-blacks and AE has to do with the video?? Just like Donald Tusks, you are all over the place, my friend. Focus on trying to make America great again....whatever that means.
                      donald tusk is an EU bureaucrat from Poland, he's not talking about donald trump.

there's nothing in that video to suggest that they're ignorant on the topic, that video proves nothing. but they're white and proud of their country so that automatically means they're ignorant racists to you, i know the angle you play.

i only asked about ancient Egyptians to gauge your own ignorance.

so were they? yes or no? stop dodging.

Comment

Working...
                      X