Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko will retire as one of the top 10 boxers in history.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I really hate being a fan of a fighter whose fanbase consists of racists like Golovkin and Pac=Duran but whatever. Loma is everything I enjoy in a fighter. He will rule the sport as long as he stays dedicated.

Comment

I will say this, as I was watching the fight before the knock out I thought to myself damn this guy has the skills to move up divisions, and the speed, and power to be competitive. I think Loma will have a great career.

I think a lot of people are mad because of the cyclical nature of boxing. One day mexicans , puerto ricans, filipinos, brits, americans are on top, and now its the Eastern Europeans.

I can't wait to see how Golovkin, Kovalev, Loma do in their careers as they step up their opposition. Let's just enjoy it. Boxing is a beautiful sport, let the Eastern Europeans shine man. They are exciting as hell, and have boxing skills to boot. Boxing is one of the few sports in which pretty much every Nationality has had some success.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
          hes already been exposed by salido
          Hes an arm puncher, so he'll never be able to move up and dominate like Pacquiao did
          Salido cheated his ass off in the first fight. 20 lowblows and he had a 20 pound weight advantage and still got taken to the limit. Loma stops him in a rematch.

Comment

After his first fight a poster made a thread about Loma being the next Sugar Ray Robinson.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Salido cheated his ass off in the first fight. 20 lowblows and he had a 20 pound weight advantage and still got taken to the limit. Loma stops him in a rematch.
              It was 11 pounds. He also landed more than 20 low blows.

Comment

Originally posted by Randomum
                I think a lot of people are mad because of the cyclical nature of boxing. One day mexicans , puerto ricans, filipinos, brits, americans are on top, and now its the Eastern Europeans.

I can't wait to see how Golovkin, Kovalev, Loma do in their careers as they step up their opposition. Let's just enjoy it. Boxing is a beautiful sport, let the Eastern Europeans shine man. They are exciting as hell, and have boxing skills to boot. Boxing is one of the few sports in which pretty much every Nationality has had some success.
                Golovkin...amazing resume and opposition.. industry writers have not been following boxing, clearly they believe Lil'G has fought the "best" to brag and write about....

Kova...hand gifted belts by gramps-Hop, beat a beaten Pascal by Hops too

Loma...the best resume ever..

Yeah man clearly Eastern Euros are ruling... lol

Lara, Rigo, Ortiz, Dorticos, Barthelemy...Cubans and Eastern Euros now shinning but Americans and Mexicans "still ain't?"

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                  You ruin everything.
                  Lol, this^.
                  These guys can't just watch a fighter create a legacy, they have to start declaring him a GOAT when he's 6-1. FFS, give him some time.
                  Price, Matthysee, Bute, Broner, all reasons why you should let a fighter prove himself against top (or even good) competition before claiming his place in history. Give Loma some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    It was 11 pounds. He also landed more than 20 low blows.
                    Other fighters have beat Salido while acquiring low blows, head butts, etc. Weak excuse. You guys need to accept the loss because the excuses make you look like these Cotto fans crying about plaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Lol, this^.
                      These guys can't just watch a fighter create a legacy, they have to start declaring him a GOAT when he's 6-1. FFS, give him some time.
                      Price, Matthysee, Bute, Broner, all reasons why you should let a fighter prove himself against top (or even good) competition before claiming his place in history. Give Loma some time.
                      Devil's advocate here, but Lomachenko's win over Gary Russell Jr. is probably better than any win of all those fighters you listed.

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Other fighters have beat Salido while acquiring low blows, head butts, etc. Weak excuse. You guys need to accept the loss because the excuses make you look like these Cotto fans crying about plaster.
                      You're ignoring the fact that the anti-Lomachenko brigade with an agenda are trying to use that fight as the end-all-be-all of Lomachenko and his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X