No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holyfield: Canelo-Khan is No Mismatch, Will Be Competitive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ilpo View Post
    Yeah, buddy.. I was talking about Canelo.. I did not mention Lara Once.
    Lara was the opponent in the video. Do u even watch boxing, or play in the dirt with trucks?

Comment

Originally posted by Ilpo View Post
      I thought i saw Lara land some punches too, eventough this is not relevant in this thread IMO

It was a close fight doe, and not everybody saw it in favor Canelo. "he ran snifff".. this is boxing, not MMA. Get it right.
      STFU... Lol!! There was nothing close. In fact Lara didn't even want to get close to Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
        Ur illiterate. Talk to us about Khan's resume. Talk to us about what Khan has done in the last 5 years. Khan wouldn't fight the best at 147. What a moron.
        Im not sure you understand what "illiterate" means. Khan has fought basically everyone at 140, and away from home. At 147 he has decent wins against decent opposition. You make me think you are not a true boxing person, but a fan of Canelo?

5 years? mmm.. Go to boxrec and check it out. Not my fault if you do not know the fighters.

I respect your academic answers, doe. Weird friend we sure make

Comment

STFU... Lol!! There was nothing close. In fact Lara didn't even want to get close to Canelo.
          Whatever you say dude You are something else for sure

Comment

Lara was the opponent in the video. Do u even watch boxing, or play in the dirt with trucks?
            Did I post the video? This thread is getting weirder by the minute. And, yes, it is partly my fault.. Im swimming against the waves with Canelo -fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
              Holyfield is an idiot.....great fighter but he's an idiot when it it comes to analyzing boxing.
              I agree..he is wrong a lot and then tries to deny he was wrong

Comment

I give respect where respect's due, but this man has being saying alot of nonsense shtt lately, he was also the one that saw manny beat floyd

Comment

Working...
                X