Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thurman Reduced To Tears While Talking About Deceased Trainer (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thurman Reduced To Tears While Talking About Deceased Trainer (VIDEO)

teardrops start @ 5:00

That thumbnail doe.

Michelle a little hoe, she triggered it and pushed it, and then acts emotional/compassionate. She wanted to take her interview to that next level, and she abused the moment by the title she gave the video for promotion.
    Last edited by The Problem Child; 02-21-2016, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Phelps be on that casting couch suspense ala first soap opera intro... yo I want her director's cut!

Comment

Thurman probably pummeled her after the interview if you know what i mean. Girl gets turned on by men going emotional.

Comment

Tyson Fury was flirting with her hard, dude kept having to remind himself he was a Christian during their interview.

she is a hard worker man, and she has good boxing knowledge, very intelligent, she just dove into the boxing game, I support her 100 percent man. A really classy chick too.

She did this all on her own on her own dime too, she loves the sport that much she could have just continued doing maxim and playboy or whatever bikini modeling she was doing before, but her love of boxing took here here, I hope she succeeds and a big network hires her

She is more credible and professional than that DontaeblackpowerFloydfanboynation, that dude is mentally ill, they should ban that two face coward from boxing, he will call fighers like mares racist, and diss pacquiao and roach but smile to their faces, yet in another video claims the white man is a racist and will smile to your face, yet this guy does the same devil stuff he cries about.

Comment

Stupid b1atch, ****en hoe

I feel Thurman, that damn song from Wiz so sad

Comment

I bet Thurman played his flute for her after they made love after the interview.

Classy? Ain't Michelle been a known boxing groupie? Or is that just the haters talking what they talk? Idk for real, legit question cuz she has this vibe about her that seems flirty & forward like no other female combat sports journalist (well maybe besides MMA's Karen Bryant, I suspect her husband, the cameraman for her videos, has filmed her getting double tapped out by Jon Jones & Cowboy Cerrone).

Comment

Working...
              X