No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Brook Asked Me To Get Gennady Golovkin Fight at 155

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PanchoCordova View Post
    Kell Brook wants GGG at 155? Is he stupid or just playing the part? GGG doesn't do 155, that would be Alvares. If Brook is really that bold, he'll ask for an Alvares fight at 155 right after Khan gets destroyed by the new catch weight King.
    No Kell does not want Golovkin...Its something that Eddie Hearns made up, Eddies just doing a bit of piggy back marketing this time of Golovkins name.

Kell Brook made it quite clear in his interview with Sky Yesterday he is going to keep chasing the Amir Khan fight he has no intention of taking a risk and losing the Khan payday...

Here is Kell in his own words .... http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...-alvarez-fight

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      A slightly better WW taking on a slightly better MW. Would be awesome.

DSG doesn't want Brook. Definitely not,
      If Hearn was really serious about the jump in weight... then why not Brook vs Chris Eubank jr.

Hearns loves his Domestic fights and Brook will get huge Payday for taking the beating. Eubank Jr has a lot of technical flaws so Kell Brook would be able to put in a respectable performance.

Comment

Khan fights Canelo. Brook doesn't want to look like a ***** compared to Khan, so he'll call out GGG.

If Khan jumped off a cliff, Brook would be like, "EVERYONE LOOK AT ME! I'M JUMPING OFF A PLANE COMPARED TO HIS CLIFF!"

Brook probably can't handle Khan outdoing him

Comment

In 2009 he wanted the winner of Cotto vs Pac
          He has mentioned Khans name when he was a jr Welter weight

Ok he has been was injured but missed the Alexander fight twice, maybe they both pulled out with injuries.

He mention Mayweather Pacquioa, Bradley after he beat Porter.

Could go on.........

He has a habit of calling out fighters. I would have liked to see a rematch with Porter as I thought it was a close fight.

Thurman has been begging for a big fight.

Brook please fight another top fighter, forget Khan, concentrate on your career.

Comment

These clowns Brook and Hearn keep using big names, then proceed to fight nobodies.

Comment

Eddie Hearn is such a blowhard. Reminds me of Schaefer. Surprised he's not throwing Froch's name out there again for Golovkin. A couple weeks ago they said he spit out his coffee when he heard Khan's terms for Brook. Well he must have shat his pants when he heard the news on Tuesday. After Bizier he'll mention all the top names for Brook then make a fight with Malinaggi or Aydin.

Comment

Originally posted by gbonafide View Post
                Eddie Hearn is such a blowhard. Reminds me of Schaefer. Surprised he's not throwing Froch's name out there again for Golovkin. A couple weeks ago they said he spit out his coffee when he heard Khan's terms for Brook. Well he must have shat his pants when he heard the news on Tuesday. After Bizier he'll mention all the top names for Brook then make a fight with Malinaggi or Aydin.
                You're right, he's a complete and utter blowhard. Brook-Golovkin...LOL. Obviously trying to make some noise off the back of Gennady's name, like he did with Froch. It's so transparent.

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
                  Imagine the forum, if GGG accepts the 155 CW for brook, lol....this place would be a living hell!!
                  i think it could get interesting..Kell is massive and quick...and wat is GGG like at 155 my god he should take that fight if ggg is fine with it..but i think ggg knows he isn ot htis small mw everyone talks about..just bc he decides to hydrate moderately doesnt mean he is small...173 a 30 day weighin before..and there are pics out of him with **** and a gut on a boat..

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                    You're right, he's a complete and utter blowhard. Brook-Golovkin...LOL. Obviously trying to make some noise off the back of Gennady's name, like he did with Froch. It's so transparent.
                    ggg dont have a name 97k..that excuse cant be used when ppl call him out anymore..he needs to start negotiating with these ppl or he begins to look like a guy who always weasels out of fights by way of "they are just using my name"

Comment

Don't know why these clowns Brook and Hearn keeep injecting themselves in a serious sport. Can anybody in the media please tell them that they're irrelevant?

Comment

Working...
                      X