Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather's Talk of Racism, McGregor Goes Viral

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd put out the bait for the guilty-Whites to feel good about themselves and act like they are "good people" for backing race-card players...

Conor = arrogant not a woman-beating, cry-baby who demands every condition in his favor and suspiciously uses IVs the night before the biggest fight of his career while ducking the biggest threats...

Conor fighting Aldo was a more dangerous fight than anything Floyd has done in his career...

Laila Ali ducked every single threat, lost to a part-time boxer in Frazier's daughter and was a joke...

Andre Ward just had his opponent rejected for being too much of a soft touch by NSAC...so is NSAC racist now? Floyd doesn't have the guts to say that... Ward is undefeated and is a boring-clincher... he ducks fights and was inactive for a long time...

Triple G and Hopkins: big difference...Triple G was willing to fight Floyd at 154, the weight he was champ in...Hopkins wasn't...Canelo weighs 170+ on fight night...De La Hoya wasn't...

All BS from the master of the race card, cherry-picker and cry baby..

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      And to call an asian a yellow midget, dog eater and tell hiim to make him a sushi etc etc is it racist?
      Yep and ignorant

Comment

Originally posted by paypayvay View Post
        The most racist things i've seen in recent years came from black boxers .

- Devon Alexander's " chinamen " rant .
        -Hopkins frequent rants about race .
        - Mayweather's comments about asians on two separate occasions .
        Not being insensitive but that's a bunch of bull. Guess you didn't hear Krusher call Stevenson a Monkey right? Or the many biased aka hidden racism situations that take place in boxing and the world! But Floyd was wrong

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          Floyd put out the bait for the guilty-Whites to feel good about themselves and act like they are "good people" for backing race-card players...

Conor = arrogant not a woman-beating, cry-baby who demands every condition in his favor and suspiciously uses IVs the night before the biggest fight of his career while ducking the biggest threats...

Conor fighting Aldo was a more dangerous fight than anything Floyd has done in his career...

Laila Ali ducked every single threat, lost to a part-time boxer in Frazier's daughter and was a joke...

Andre Ward just had his opponent rejected for being too much of a soft touch by NSAC...so is NSAC racist now? Floyd doesn't have the guts to say that... Ward is undefeated and is a boring-clincher... he ducks fights and was inactive for a long time...

Triple G and Hopkins: big difference...Triple G was willing to fight Floyd at 154, the weight he was champ in...Hopkins wasn't...Canelo weighs 170+ on fight night...De La Hoya wasn't...

All BS from the master of the race card, cherry-picker and cry baby..
          did he hit you? did the woman he hit forgive him? the answer is no and yes..in that order..if she forgives him why is it your problem if he doesnt have 10 cases..he's had 3 altercations that span years and none of them have factual evidence except 1....u never lost your cool? why everybody wanna act perfect?

now connor has fought 1 good fighter and he's already floyd now??? aldo who had all sorts of injurys isnt gettin called washed up like manny was...why no excuses there??
          every condition his way?? didnt he earn that after oscar did it for years and then floyd won it from him?? now canelo's doing it withou winning it all..but its no issue there...just fight ggg is all they say..they dont say fight other greats just ggg...bc they dont want to see him remtach lara and lose ore fight andrade and lose for ppl can say now ggg has to fight andrade or lara...

5 weight classes...lets see connor go up 3 and remain unbeaten...connor shrinks to 140 to fight smaller guys...did floyd ever do that no he weight 143lbs at 140 in the ring...the ko's stop when u go up and do it the right way..

BOTH ARE DOING GREAT THINGS...but connor is hype right now and has more to prove floyd is a living legend...

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBoxingFan23 View Post
            Not being insensitive but that's a bunch of bull. Guess you didn't hear Krusher call Stevenson a Monkey right? Or the many biased aka hidden racism situations that take place in boxing and the world! But Floyd was wrong
            it gets ignored..they point the finger after years of oppression...thats how they want it..reverse racism..i respect the white person that just stands up and says it wrong lets change..you guys are the majority why are u so dawgon threatened?

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBoxingFan23 View Post
              "Monkey" isn't necessarily racist...

Tony Montana called the guy in the movie a Monkey too... you are such a race-obsessed angry person that you associate everything with race...

Monkey is a reach without other evidence to back up that it was racist...

The other examples of racism...made by Alexander and Floyd himself were clearly racist remarks.

Stop reaching very far on the table for the race card... makes you seem like a hateful person looking to cry every chance you get...

Comment

It's funny that during the last 5 years of mayweather's career he became an Uncle Tom ....siding up with the rich fat cat CEO's of showtime and the media corporations...best friends with Schaefer and Espinoza so he gets top dollar and then he gets on YOUTUBE and then makes racist and derogatory remarks about pacquaio...and he has the cheek to talk about money and then racism..mayweather is simply a C@nt there's no other word for it...he will openly spend millions of pounds on material things such as fast cars and diamond and yet he speaks about equality.....there thousands of his so called brothers living on the streets with nothing and no food in there mouths....ohhh but where is he with his generosity ...nowhere because he is a fraud it's that simple...
                I knew who laila Ali was and there was lots of hype in the uk with her career.
                It's down to ufc and the style of the sport why she has become a household name in the USA nothing to do with colour.
                Ward has not faced a top contender for over 3 years so why should he be ranked number 1...surely you have to keep earning your spot to stay at the top don't you, if Andre ward beats kovalev then he shoots straight back to number 1 or 2 .....you cannot keep a a fighter at the top if he is not proving it.....
                All my true boxing idols are black sugar Ray Leonard, Lennox Lewis, Ali so I don't know what else to say....Floyd your a nasty little man with a chip on your shoulder ...no wonder why you was always doing the shoulder roll
                Last edited by The plunger man; 01-06-2016, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boom Boom X View Post
                  What the hell does Ireland loving Connor have to do with anything? Phillipines love Pacquiao. Puerto Rico loves Cotto. Mexico loves Canelo. And?? And Yes. There is racism in sports. BUT Floyd is pulling the race card unnecessarily. Now answer this: When Floyd has supporters despite his c0ckiness it's "TMT all day. My fans know what's up.", but when Conor has fans despite his c0ckiness, why is it "prejudice"?

Smh, man there will be people that won't like post TD celebration. You think everybody was okay with what Rodgers did? And last I checked there were people who actually enjoy Cam's dabbing. Neither of them were fined. And no, I can't bring up Cam's domestic abuse. Sorry. I don't delve on his life like that. What exactly am I supposed to acknowledge?
                  bro the point is the whole country loves them and pac has deamons..lol..floyd is loved by a select few...
                  and u goign to make this a bout a TD celebration?? really bro

simple question: does racism exist and how gets the most of it?
                  first person the cops killed this year: black man with a phone in his hand walkin toward them...."i cant see wt he has in his hand" but u can tell from a mile back that i dont have my seat belt on??

Comment

Are these all separate interviews or just segments from one big interview?

I really don't like these race based topics, they do nothing but stir up even more hate amongst the fans. Whatever Floyd is complaining about isn't going to change.

For the record neither Laila or Ronda are that pretty in my opinion, you don't have to be black or white to see that.
                    Last edited by NaijaD; 01-06-2016, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
                      did he hit you? did the woman he hit forgive him? the answer is no and yes..in that order..if she forgives him why is it your problem if he doesnt have 10 cases..he's had 3 altercations that span years and none of them have factual evidence except 1....u never lost your cool? why everybody wanna act perfect?

now connor has fought 1 good fighter and he's already floyd now??? aldo who had all sorts of injurys isnt gettin called washed up like manny was...why no excuses there??
                      every condition his way?? didnt he earn that after oscar did it for years and then floyd won it from him?? now canelo's doing it withou winning it all..but its no issue there...just fight ggg is all they say..they dont say fight other greats just ggg...bc they dont want to see him remtach lara and lose ore fight andrade and lose for ppl can say now ggg has to fight andrade or lara...

5 weight classes...lets see connor go up 3 and remain unbeaten...connor shrinks to 140 to fight smaller guys...did floyd ever do that no he weight 143lbs at 140 in the ring...the ko's stop when u go up and do it the right way..

BOTH ARE DOING GREAT THINGS...but connor is hype right now and has more to prove floyd is a living legend...
                      Tilheels you sound jealous for some reason...it's nothing to do with did the women forgive him...it's because he throws things out to other people when he has done it himself....that's a hypocrite and has double standards written all over it.....ufc is a completely different sport that has got bigger than boxing in the us so ronda rousey and Connor are promoted different and if it's bigger then it has more fans...which makes it much more hyped.."it's common sense man

Comment

Working...
                      X