I think my old ass trainer is trying to molest me in the restroom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't stop laughing

Comment

Isn't there an HR department? You should tell them what's going on. As a matter of fact just read your opening post word for word, and I'm sure they'll understand the severity of the situation and they won't laugh, at least when you're around.

Or how about you quit being a beta and just tell Anorak to quit creeping out and stop ****ing with you.

Comment

Who cares. Dude likes to listen to you shit no biggie. RKO that old cvnt into oblivion and call it a day...

Comment

Originally posted by mortal24 View Post
          So I started this job about two months ago and so far I hate it. I work with a bunch of old farts who smell like ass and Bengay. They ramble on and on about **** I don't even care about. Sometimes the ass and Bengay smell becomes overwhelming, so I need to take a break and I have to go to a more tolerable place with a bearable smell, the ****ter. I spend some time in there to get away from those people so I just look at my phone pretending to use the restroom. A few weird incidents have happened with my trainer. I caught him putting his ear against the door, trying to hear me ****. I think he is getting off on it. When that happened I shrugged it off to avoid the awkwardness but these last few times he has been looking at me with this r@pe look as I leave the restroom. I am afraid he is going to invite me over his house to "Watch MASH and chill". He's been scaring me but I don't want to say anything because I need this job. How would you guys handle this situation?
          Very good story. I'm laughing pretty hard

Comment

Originally posted by mortal24 View Post
            So I started this job about two months ago and so far I hate it. I work with a bunch of old farts who smell like ass and Bengay. They ramble on and on about **** I don't even care about. Sometimes the ass and Bengay smell becomes overwhelming, so I need to take a break and I have to go to a more tolerable place with a bearable smell, the ****ter. I spend some time in there to get away from those people so I just look at my phone pretending to use the restroom. A few weird incidents have happened with my trainer. I caught him putting his ear against the door, trying to hear me ****. I think he is getting off on it. When that happened I shrugged it off to avoid the awkwardness but these last few times he has been looking at me with this r@pe look as I leave the restroom. I am afraid he is going to invite me over his house to "Watch MASH and chill". He's been scaring me but I don't want to say anything because I need this job. How would you guys handle this situation?
            Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
            maybe he's listening to hear if you're wanking, maybe he's imagining if he lubed his dick with bengay and then raped you

Comment

Working...
            X