Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa VS Broner? Whos in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C'mon fellas... Broner's defense is an optical illusion. The guy covers up, shoulder rolls, and still gets hit... He only tries to be like Mayweather. Salido shreds him up, Gamboa does too.

Comment

Originally posted by StopBlocking View Post
      Where are all the people from the other Broner thread talking about how Gamboa would kill him and has dynamite in both hands?????
      Right here.

I don't know who lied to ya'll and made ya'll drink the kool-aid on Broner being a good "technical" fighter.

I also don't know who lied to ya'll and made ya'll drink the kool-aid on Broner being a good defensive fighter.

I'm not for triangle theories at all...but you already know what ima say as far as both fighters ability to adapt and adjust. If there's anything ya'll got right is the fact that Broner is significantly bigger.

Broner is no tomato can, but he's hella overhyped in comparison to his counterparts. Gamboa by a very, very wide UD.
      Last edited by MalikKnucklez; 07-12-2012, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Today Gamboa, in two years Broner.

Comment

good fight...Gamboa on points

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
            Right here.

I don't know who lied to ya'll and made ya'll drink the kool-aid on Broner being a good "technical" fighter.

I also don't know who lied to ya'll and made ya'll drink the kool-aid on Broner being a good defensive fighter.

I'm not for triangle theories at all...but you already know what ima say as far as both fighters ability to adapt and adjust. If there's anything ya'll got right is the fact that Broner is significantly bigger.

Broner is no tomato can, but he's hella overhyped in comparison to his counterparts. Gamboa by a very, very wide UD.
            I never claimed he was very technical or a good defensive fighter for that matter either. I just think he has more talent then Gamboa and has the mental edge plus he's hungrier.

If he's anything like his idol he'll be at his best when the lights are the brightest.

Comment

Gamboa knocks him out.

Comment

Make it so, number one.

Comment

i think broner is to young to fast to strong UD for broner possiblly late tko

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                    i think broner is to young to fast to strong UD for broner possiblly late tko
                    Broner is a joke, he couldn't clean the dirt from Mayweather's kicks.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Broner is a joke, he couldn't clean the dirt from Mayweather's kicks.
                      who has shortboa beaten? lol like wise for broner but styles make fights

Comment

Working...
                      X