Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you knock Floyd for taking a tuneup fight after getting out of jail?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you knock Floyd for taking a tuneup fight after getting out of jail?

Would you expect Mayweather to get out of jail and take a big fight right away? If he did not take a big fight right away and took a tune up fight would you fault him for that?

Someone would have to be a true hater to knock a tune up.

For someone who is known to stay in the gym and keep himself in shape throughout the year, serving a prison term with ****ty food and no training facilities, you would expect nothing less than a tune up.

Comment

Of course people would. Anyway to hate on him. I actually hope he does, just to see where he is at physically.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
        Would you expect Mayweather to get out of jail and take a big fight right away? If he did not take a big fight right away and took a tune up fight would you fault him for that?
        No. As long as it's not no Robert the Ghost or Devon Alexander

Comment

Tune up as in non-PPV fight?

Comment

Depends on what he charges me to watch him.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              No. As long as it's not no Robert the Ghost or Devon Alexander
              Isn't he supposed to be fighting the winner of aydin/Guerrero? I thought Schaefer confirmed it already

Comment

Nope, but if it's on PPV then yea... I'm not going to pay for a freaking tune-up fight

Comment

Yes. It's only 3 months. He usually goes a year in between fights.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
                    Isn't he supposed to be fighting the winner of aydin/Guerrero? I thought Schaefer confirmed it already
                    Where did you hear this from? I think it's strange that Richard has already confirmed. No one knows who neither of those guys are.

Comment

Working...
                    X