Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Backpack Kid doesn't even Know who Deontay Wilder is?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    The whole worlds literally doing his dumb dance bro. I guarantee my house you've seen his dance or someone do it at least dozen times!

He represents the average 16 year old kid on IG with over 2 million followers so if he dont even know who the heavyweight champ is that means our sport is pretty much doomed.
    The average 16 year old kid on IG is a ****ing idiot. Who cares? Doubt he knows who last years stanley cup winner, World Series winner, super bowl winner, etc. Is, and those sports are doing fine.

Edit - and before anyone tries to make my comment racial, I just don’t know the name of ya damn NBA championship

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
      How is this any different from the “Anthony Johnson” threads/ jokes we got?
      Who’s starting AJ threads? I haven’t seen anything lately. But it’s ****ing all Wilder all the time as of late. Between Robbie Barrett and Nah Mean that’s like 20 threads right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        Who’s starting AJ threads? I haven’t seen anything lately. But it’s ****ing all Wilder all the time as of late. Between Robbie Barrett and Nah Mean that’s like 20 threads right there.
        Not right now I’m talking when that incident happened. I’m pretty sure you were laughing along and didn’t think that was creepy.

Comment

He just used Wilder as a prop to get more views lol

Comment

Wtf is a flossing dance?

Comment

I don't get why so many f@gg0ts watch boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                I don't know this kid but I'm Australian and I sure know this floss dance cause my 5 yr old daughter does it.
                Pretty sad that this dude didn't take a minute to remember the champs name though.
                Thanks bro for understanding the point of this thread. Yea of course we as grown men dont now who this kid is or care, but the truth is he is a celeb in 2018 age of social media and represents the average 16 year old kid and for him not to know or even care to learn DW name the F'n Heavyweight champion of the WORLD! is pathetic!

Comment

Next time let us know when (minute) he's dancing with Beyonce Wilder.

I just watched a minute of that vid garbage instashiiit waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                    https://youtu.be/TSh4q5xv75s

So the IG celeb Backpack Kid who invented the world famous Flossing dance that everyone and their mama does (God it's so annoying!) Was in this recent documentary and he ends up doing the Flossing dance with Deontay Wilder.

Throughout the video he doesn't even remember Wilder's name and even messes up calling him Lebron's Bomber instead of Bronze Bomber. He keeps checking on the Wilder video to see how many views it gets through out the day but still doesn't know who the F Wilder is or what his name is.

You might say so what he's just some dumb kid on IG. But he literally has over 2 million followers(more than Wilder) and is a certified influencer and he's a 16 year old kid. The average 16 year old American boy should know who the heavyweight champion of the world is right? Especially an American one.

This is just sad!

Sorry I forgot how to post videos if the video doesn't post?
                    And that fact that little c#nt dont know is supposed to matter to us? does it matter to you? if it does it speaks more of you than of Wilder.........F@g

Comment

Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
                      And that fact that little c#nt dont know is supposed to matter to us? does it matter to you? if it does it speaks more of you than of Wilder.........F@g
                      you took time to click and read this and respond so it does matter to you!

This kid has over 2 million followers more than you and I and everyone on this site put together ever will and more than Deontay has. More people in the world know who this kid is than Deontay and thats whats wrong.

When more people in the world know this kid and his silly dance than the heavyweight champion we got serious problems.

and you name yourself after a fake wrestler and wrestling is fake and not even a real sport bro see the irony here?

Comment

Working...
                      X