Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Backpack Kid doesn't even Know who Deontay Wilder is?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backpack Kid doesn't even Know who Deontay Wilder is?

https://youtu.be/TSh4q5xv75s

So the IG celeb Backpack Kid who invented the world famous Flossing dance that everyone and their mama does (God it's so annoying!) Was in this recent documentary and he ends up doing the Flossing dance with Deontay Wilder.

Throughout the video he doesn't even remember Wilder's name and even messes up calling him Lebron's Bomber instead of Bronze Bomber. He keeps checking on the Wilder video to see how many views it gets through out the day but still doesn't know who the F Wilder is or what his name is.

You might say so what he's just some dumb kid on IG. But he literally has over 2 million followers(more than Wilder) and is a certified influencer and he's a 16 year old kid. The average 16 year old American boy should know who the heavyweight champion of the world is right? Especially an American one.

This is just sad!

Sorry I forgot how to post videos if the video doesn't post?

The young urban crowd supported Tyson, they supported Roy Jones Jr., they supported Mayweather.

They have no love for Wilder. SAD!

Comment

Originally posted by sentax View Post
      The young urban crowd supported Tyson, they supported Roy Jones Jr., they supported Mayweather.

They have no love for Wilder. sad!
      Thats the thing fam. This kids from ATL grew up with the brothers, and literally is trying to be a rapper yet he literally didnt even know who Wilder was after 4 times his manager kept saying WILDER GEEEZUS Chrriiiisst!

Thats like Zack Morris in the prime of Saved By The Bell not even knowing who Mike Tyson is while they are taking pics together.

Zack turns to his manage who the F was that guy I just took a pic with. Michael Dyson? Who?

Comment

Sounds like he said "Bronze Burner" lol

His mom and manager are actually suing Epic Games for putting his dance in Fortnite

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
          Sounds like he said "Bronze Burner" lol

His mom and manager are actually suing Epic Games for putting his dance in Fortnite
          Yeah I swear he was about to say LEBRONS BURNER or something and I literally was like our sport is DOOMED LOL.

I almost wanted to fast forward but I just let it play and then like 3 more times he butchers DEONTAY and even gives up and says lets check in on whats his name again? LOL Dude he's the MOFO HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD! PUT SOME REZPECT ON HIS NAME!

Honestly if he legitimately created the dance as he claims I can see him getting some money from it but how hard would it be to prove that?

Comment

Who cares about that softboi, bro. lol

Comment

Thread about this ****ttt

Mods remove this crap

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                Who cares about that softboi, bro. lol
                A social media influencer with over 2 million followers(he has more than Deontay does) who literally has the entire world doing his dance right now thats like MC HAMMER in the prime 1990's bro!

Plus he's a 16 year old kid trying to be a rapper from ATL which means that whole demographic doesn't even know who the heavyweight champion of the world is bro. thats a serious problem

Comment

Who cares? I didn’t know who the kid was.

Comment

The Bronze Burner! lol

Comment

Working...
                    X