• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    Of course I want Mikey to punish that commie
    Ok good

I like that

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
      Same here. Plant has some real skill. FOX accomplished what they were trying to do with the promotion and airing of the fight
      Money can buy anything in the fight game

They sure did accomplish it

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
        My prediction:

All the Americans who are ggg and lomachenko fans because they don't see race or nationality and just like the way they fight will become caleb plant fans because "we have to support our own Americans"

They don't like mayweather and ward doe.
        Like all the racist Mexican fans that hate black fighters and now a white boy like Plant? even calling it fixed cuz they can't take a L

Watch them do the same **** once Spence knocks Mikey unconscious

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          I could see this happening but the Americans who live through the eastern euros were rooting for UZI

They love to hype up these "boogeymen" and it backfired on them once again

Nvm i take it back. Plant is under Haymon's PBC. They'll never support plant unless he leaves haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillyy215 View Post
            Like all the racist Mexican fans that hate black fighters and now a white boy like Plant? even calling it fixed cuz they can't take a L

Listen to this clown

Stfu noob

Comment

Originally posted by Phillyy215 View Post

Uzcategui isn't mexican

Comment

Uzcategui isn't mexican
                He fights out of Mexico and most of the fans on here calling it fixed are Mexican. Buncha racist sore losers

cant wait for Spence vs Garcia

Comment

My prediction:

All the Americans who are ggg and lomachenko fans because they don't see race or nationality and just like the way they fight will become caleb plant fans because "we have to support our own Americans"

They don't like mayweather and ward doe.
                  That kinda sucks because I like all the fighters you just named

Comment

Agreed, he sold me!

I thought UzCat was the man to beat at 168!

Made a guy in James DeGale who fears no one not want to fight him and dropped his belt and then beat down and stopped Andre Dirrell who’s known for making it tough for anyone!

Benavidez’s win over Ronald Gavril is no way better than Plant’s win as an underdog against Uzcategui! No way!

Plant is
                    Number 2 to Callum Smiths number 1 and Benavidez is number 3!

A convincing win over Anthony Dirrell for Benavidez is good way to start!

Hope we get unifications

Comment

Great performance by Plant. I was expecting him to get KOed but he is much better than I thought he was. He built up a very big lead by round the end of round 8. He was so far ahead that he could probably only lose by KO. I thought Plant lost the last 4 rounds but still won by a comfortable margin.

Comment

Working...
                      X