Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why are white american so amused by eastern european boxers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mexico is # 1 P4P boxing country in the world

We are stacked with talent from # 1 boxing superstar in Canelo to great P4P champions like Oscar Valdez & other like Francisco Estrada, Zurdo Ramirez, Leo Santa Cruz, Mikey Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
      For the same reason Mexican Americans follow Mexican boxers, I think.
      LOL really

Majority of white americans are English/Irish/Italian/German descent not eastern european like Russian or Ukrainian....lol

Comment

Mexico has great fans and fighters but Mikey was born in the US so he's an American fighter of Mexican nationality. Even though he reps the Mexican flag and not the US flag lol

Comment

This may be a surprise...but some white Americans have European roots.

Comment

Originally posted by El Tejano View Post
            LOL really

Majority of white americans are English/Irish/Italian/German descent not eastern european like Russian or Ukrainian....lol
            Mexico are #4 in p4p rankings. Tell Ramirez to go 175 bet you Joe Smith whoops his arse.

Comment

LOL really

Maybe the users you posted about are of eastern European decent.

Some days ago the Irish Olympian Conlan fought here in New York and Irish Americans came out to his fight.

It's not just white people tho. Other races and nationalities here in America come out and support boxers with similar backgrounds.

I have some Argentinian American friends who don't know **** about boxing, but they watched Maidana fight.

Comment

Niggguhs have been holding down American boxing.....and hispanic especially mexican american like oscar de la hoya in the past and today mikey garcia....

If it wasn't for Afro-Americans and Hispanic Americans....America best boxer would be bum Joe Smith lol
                What better than to sit back and watch other races fight amongst eachother for our entertainment? White people are too busy working jobs other than hoping to make it in sports. Most own sports teams, etc...

Comment

I wasn't born Mexican, but I always wished I was. Beautiful women, delicious food, and strong families. Mexicans are great additions to America and President Trump should pass an amnesty bill so these outstanding individuals don't have to live in constant fear anymore.

Viva Mexico!

Comment

Niggguhs have been holding down American boxing.....and hispanic especially mexican american like oscar de la hoya in the past and today mikey garcia....

If it wasn't for Afro-Americans and Hispanic Americans....America best boxer would be bum Joe Smith lol
                    Why do you keep making race bait threads?

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                      Because they are p4p.
                      ^^^^^

Ass suckin Cuban

Comment

Working...
                      X